Joey porter jr. Penn st. Or CJ Stroud

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
Obviously the bears have the number one pick and will be looking to trade. What’s everyone’s opinions. I actually expect the bears to make a few trades. Thinking they may trade down. Indy seams most likely. Indy will go up to get stroud. Cowboys could possibly trade up to four. It will cost a lot but this is where they will need to be if they want to get the top corner in this draft. Or we just go to number one and draft CJ Stroud.

shabazz

Reaction score
Why bother? We all know that our quarterback is going to lead this team to the Super Bowl.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Obviously the bears have the number one pick and will be looking to trade. What’s everyone’s opinions. I actually expect the bears to make a few trades. Thinking they may trade down. Indy seams most likely. Indy will go up to get stroud. Cowboys could possibly trade up to four. It will cost a lot but this is where they will need to be if they want to get the top corner in this draft. Or we just go to number one and draft CJ Stroud.
Log off.

bewp7

Reaction score
pass on giving up cowboys entire draft plus what ever day 1 and 2 future pick they would have to give up to move up that high lol

foofighters

Reaction score
Stephen just said that we like our guys...

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
If you can get an elite corner. I say you do it. It will be expensive to go from 23 to 4. Will likely cost alot. we would have to give up a first a third and a late round for this year and a first for next. Not that steep really if you believe we are one lockdown corner away

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
pass on giving up cowboys entire draft plus what ever day 1 and 2 future pick they would have to give up to move up that high lol
I guess your like Stevie boy and happy shopping out of the bargain bin for busts, has been an and never was.

Hardline

Reaction score
Ill give you a LIKE just for the heck of it.

Sydla

Reaction score
There's a better chance Cooper Rush has two TD receptions, a pick and an XP this weekend against the Bucs than of us trading into the Top 5.

visionary

Reaction score

Trade up to 4
If there is a worse idea I haven’t heard it :facepalm:

exciter

Reaction score
Not even getting into the astronomical compensation it would take to move up that high from our pick, but why would you even consider it for a CB in a CB heavy draft as this one!

rags747

Reaction score
Only way I’m trading up to 4 is for a top flight qb. Does such a prospect exist this year?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bears are sitting pretty just waiting for someone to come get CJ Stroud. His performance against UGA was epic and showed that he is the clear #1 Qb in the draft.