Joey Porter Jr. to wear 25




He chose 36, then switched to 25

Well who's wearing his actual number that he was wearing in Pittsburgh I forgot to check the pictures I don't know what his number is.. But I warned him not to make a stink about getting a number quite like the one Von Miller really wanted really bad and then Von Miller needs to go hide and change numbers because well I think he's been hiding,,lol
 
Cowboys- "here is # 36"

Porter - "I want # 25"

Cowboys - "we prefer you to have # 36"

Porter - "My Back!"

Cowboys - "here is # 25"

Porter - "Now about my new contract?"

Cowboys - " """""" "
 
Is a burger joint unlimited fries involved in this number exchange?
 
Well who's wearing his actual number that he was wearing in Pittsburgh I forgot to check the pictures I don't know what his number is.. But I warned him not to make a stink about getting a number quite like the one Von Miller really wanted really bad and then Von Miller needs to go hide and change numbers because well I think he's been hiding,,lol
Malik Hooker switched from 28 to 24.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,015
Messages
14,657,184
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top