John Clayton on 103.3 on the game

Hoofbite

Reaction score
trentmonster;1699240 said:
Clayton is one of the few drawbacks to having an HDTV. Reminds me of a classic Beavis and Butthead episode where they were making fun of the lead singer of Krokus. Butthead: "Let's face it Beavis, his whole head sucks."

haha....thats got to be one of the best lines I've ever heard.........:laugh2:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1699944 said:
WE WILL WIN THE BALL GAME
Jimmy Johnson

you left off:

It'll be close for 3 quarters, but we're gonna kick their rear ends in the 4th qtr

what was funny is that game wasnt close for a qtr...we blew them out in the first half

David

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
STSINAZ;1699448 said:
listen what bothers me is we dont have a constant passrush...

We've had three sacks in each of the past three games, and numerous hurries... that's reasonably "constant"...

and lets not even talk about our secondary...

You mean the secondary that leads the NFL in interceptions, and is 6th in pass completion percentage allowed and 6th in yards per attempt allowed??

yes , are we in the weak NFC? yes...can we win 12 in this weakened division? yes...

I do believe that I've read that the "weak NFC" is actually tied with the "dominant AFC" in the season series head to head thus far...

Still trolling, eh, STS?? Whassamatta, get banned from Cowboys Forum??

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
RomoIsBack;1699948 said:
people acting like this is the super bowl

its not the super bowl, but its a chance to see how close we are to being an elite team...if we play really good and then win OR lose, it says something positive...if we get run off the field, well

but its two 5-0 teams going at it...beats the hell out of 4-0 vs 1-3

David