John Fassel ST coach?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When will Ben McAdoo be announced?
The coach most likely to get picked out of a lineup as a stalker. If I had been a Giant back then, I would have made sure I was not alone in the locker room with him. He was the definitive photo of a pedophile priest.

However, for fun, I would take him as a Rowdy replacement.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTiFbfNEmzGmC9EAd09dejQI7Ixd0gVNIUkZX99GC6jmonM7sgL

Seems like the Notorious McC is putting together a rather svelte staff so far.

Leftover pizza. The man's clever.

xC00Qu1.gif

Aven8

Reaction score
Does this mean Chris Jones starts throwing the football?

stiletto

Reaction score
As posted in my ST thread and the thread Ho RS hijacked:

Fassel's squad ranking 2019 - 23rd
Kaczor's squad ranking 2019 - 6th

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score

A name of interest on Mike McCarthy’s staff with the Cowboys is Rams special teams coach John Fassel, according to sources. He’s had one of the top units the last few years. The Cowboys’ special teams struggled in 2019 with Brett Maher contributing 10 missed field goal attempts and they finished last in kickoff return average.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Last in kickoff return average? Is that really even being mentioned with the entire 5-7 kickoff returns a year?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Re-reading Archer's tweet it does seem like Fassel may have already made the move.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
I thought you can't poach guys in the same position? Like he'd have to have a promotion? Would they just make a position up like "general of teams that are special" to get around it?

blueblood70

Reaction score
This would be an outstanding hire.

The difference between him and a rank amateur like O'Quinn is immense.
exactly a game video break down coordinator to ST coach vs an actual ST coach with experience..any coach that has experience in the nfl would be better then that..i mean any..