John Fassel ST coach?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Re-reading Archer's tweet it does seem like Fassel may have already made the move.
to leave and come here?

we might be close to be able to introduce the entire staff or main parts of it tomorrow at the pressor..this went from quicksand to lightening in no time..

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

A name of interest on Mike McCarthy’s staff with the Cowboys is Rams special teams coach John Fassel, according to sources. He’s had one of the top units the last few years. The Cowboys’ special teams struggled in 2019 with Brett Maher contributing 10 missed field goal attempts and they finished last in kickoff return average.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

I'd be super stoked if this happens!!!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
to leave and come here?

we might be close to be able to introduce the entire staff or main parts of it tomorrow at the pressor..this went from quicksand to lightening in no time..

Not surprising. We're always ahead of the game.

fansince68

Reaction score

A name of interest on Mike McCarthy’s staff with the Cowboys is Rams special teams coach John Fassel, according to sources. He’s had one of the top units the last few years. The Cowboys’ special teams struggled in 2019 with Brett Maher contributing 10 missed field goal attempts and they finished last in kickoff return average.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

I'd take Flava Flave over the current ST coach.......BOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
It's getting to shape up......what's the latest on Tomsula?

Proof

Reaction score
I can’t speak to his particular value, but I’d imagine hekker and zuerlein make life a lot easier

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
This news was literally reported by other outlet days ago about O'Quinn.

How on earth does this guy fancy himself a professional again?
Sheer force of ego and the weaklings that follow.
It's a formula that wins. On several levels.