John Fox

_sturt_

Reaction score
Why do you say that @john van brocklin ?

I mean, I'm not a John Fox fan, but I do think he would command that much regard if he did happen to get the job.

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
John Fox took Tebow led team to playoffs and won 1 game.

Went to SB with Panthers then with Denver. Heck of a coach.

More of a defense and a run game guy, time of posession kind. Nothing flashy for Jerry.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
No to all o the choices i prefer:

Urban Cowboy
Dan Campbell
Dan Mullen
Chris Petersen

Matt Rhule

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I like Fox too,

and Like Garrett, just not here.

Garrett could still end up being a really good Coach. He just will never be that until he has a chance to run his own show, be completely and 100% responsible for his own results. Not saying he will be great but he still could be.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We all have high hopes of a Peyton, Bellicheat, Riley, Rhule or whoever coming here........

But the most realistic names are Lewis, McCarthy and John Fox.

I think Jerry does want a splash which is why Ron Rivera isn't here. I considered him a realistic option too.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Better than Marvin.

Went on an improbable Super Bowl run with Jake Delhomme....

Dallasfann

Reaction score
It doesn't matter who the Cowboys choose. 100% of the people who did nothing but hate on Garrett will hate our next coach. Our next QB our next RB our next owner and on and on until they die.

_sturt_

Reaction score
John Fox took Tebow led team to playoffs and won 1 game.

Went to SB with Panthers then with Denver. Heck of a coach.

More of a defense and a run game guy, time of posession kind. Nothing flashy for Jerry.

Yeah, but maybe to Jerry's credit at least where that's concerned, he's hired some very unflashy coaches.

And again, I personally have never thought much of John Fox, but Todd Archer indicated a friendship between Fox and Stephen plausibly could result in some interest.