Jokes about Dallas choking

Mobinvans

Reaction score
The absolute worst part is now we are basically the joke of the NFL on choking

I can’t even wear any of my Cowboys gear anywhere here in Montana (which has never been a problem before) without getting heckled

I even got heckled by an old lady today at Costco…lol

God help us..

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score

I can’t even wear any of my Cowboys gear anywhere here in Montana (which has never been a problem before) without getting heckled

God help us..

Not wearing my boys sweatshirt anywhere here in TN. Been sporting my heels gear since beat them in basketball.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have been heckled every day. For decades. Wear something with Dallas on it practically every day. Car has Dallas on it. Drive it nearly every day. Get snickered at nearly every day. Etc., etc.

Life is what it is. I say make the best of it.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

God help us..
0212d24b31d7eb6aa1542dfbaedb3918.gif

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I just wish Jerry would’ve done something.

His only move now for a fresh start is getting rid of Dak.

I would’ve preferred a 3 year deal for Belichick and move forward with what we have.

Now what do we look forward to?

The regular season is dead already and it’s just going to be a toxic year of football because Jerry decided to run it back and carry on with business as usual.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I live in the north east….surrounded by giants, eagles and pats fans. It’s always like this for me and will be until we win, whenever that is, and when we do it’ll make it that much sweeter
Same here. They are all so happy to see us bringing everyone back. Giants fans don't care that we stomp them. They know they suck, they just don't want us winning anything while they rebuild.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can wear the gear. No one in their right mind would ever heckle me.

I'll be sporting my throwback blue Alundis Brice tomorrow.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I just wish Jerry would’ve done something.

His only move now for a fresh start is getting rid of Dak.

I would’ve preferred a 3 year deal for Belichick and move forward with what we have.

Now what do we look forward to?

The regular season is dead already and it’s just going to be a toxic year of football because Jerry decided to run it back and carry on with business as usual.
What do we look forward to??? Same thing you 've looked forward to for 29 years. More of the Jerry Springer--I mean Jerry Jones show :facepalm: Get your popcorn ready...

StuckMojo

Reaction score

God help us..
What part of Montana you live?

J_Allen

Reaction score
I can wear the gear. No one in their right mind would ever heckle me.

I'll be sporting my throwback blue Alundis Brice tomorrow.
I'm wearing my Stepfret Williams one tomorrow. Shante Carver is the day after that. When I go on road trips it's Dwayne Goodrich every time.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Same here. They are all so happy to see us bringing everyone back. Giants fans don't care that we stomp them. They know they suck, they just don't want us winning anything while they rebuild.

I can’t even drop my kids off at daycare without getting taunted lol…it’s alright though, because when ( if lol) we win big I’m gonna be the biggest loudmouth they’ve ever seen

MarkP88

Reaction score
I live in the north east….surrounded by giants, eagles and pats fans. It’s always like this for me and will be until we win, whenever that is, and when we do it’ll make it that much sweeter
I live in the NE as well, and I've experienced worse - pity. Giants and Eagle fans who just feel sorry for us.