Jokes about Dallas choking

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I have actually just been heckled once (by a stranger at least) since this game, and it was some kind of gibberish about the Lions game or something. Just walked away.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I live in the north east….surrounded by giants, eagles and pats fans. It’s always like this for me and will be until we win, whenever that is, and when we do it’ll make it that much sweeter
Giants, Eagles and Pats fans need something to laugh at. They’re crying about their own teams.

pitt33

Reaction score
I just wish Jerry would’ve done something.

His only move now for a fresh start is getting rid of Dak.

I would’ve preferred a 3 year deal for Belichick and move forward with what we have.

Now what do we look forward to?

The regular season is dead already and it’s just going to be a toxic year of football because Jerry decided to run it back and carry on with business as usual.
I’ve lost all excitement for anything Cowboys.

McCarthy is a dead man walking and this expected quarterback extension by Jerry will do nothing but hamstring this team for years because he incapable of producing.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Hysterical at the Deion signing PC…

Irvin…”We gonna have to talk to Alundis Brice about the number.”

Sanders…”Who Alundis Brice?”
Follow up to that story, Brice found the keys to his dream car in his locker one morning with a note from Deion saying "Now give me my number!"

True story, I read it in "Boys Will Be Boys" by Jeff Pearlman.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
That loss was so bad that it didn't just humiliate the owner, coaches and players, it humiliated the fans.

I really don't think Jerry understands the damage he is doing to his brand. IMO, this time its different. He broke a lot of people here and him not responding with anything is an indication that he really doesn't care and really does think we are just suckers.

A lot of people have been saying that for years but the last week has probably convinced many Cowboy fans that they were right.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I’ve lost all excitement for anything Cowboys.

McCarthy is a dead man walking and this expected quarterback extension by Jerry will do nothing but hamstring this team for years because he incapable of producing.
Jerry been hamstringing the team for decades. Might as well give Dak a shot at it....... :muttley:

zack

Reaction score
The absolute worst part is now we are basically the joke of the NFL on choking

I can’t even wear any of my Cowboys gear anywhere here in Montana (which has never been a problem before) without getting heckled

I even got heckled by an old lady today at Costco…lol

God help us..
Don’t wear it. I wouldn't and haven’t for years. It’s embarrassing especially since it’s only been a week since that collapse. At this point if you wear any Cowboys gear fair game and expect it to get harassed.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I live in the NE as well, and I've experienced worse - pity. Giants and Eagle fans who just feel sorry for us.

You must know some soft *** fans lol…no one around me will take pity on us. We own the giants and historically had have much more succes than both

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
I matched with a girl on Bumble last Monday night, she asked if I was a Saint's fan (I am in Louisiana) and I told her "no, I am a Cowboy fan from Texas" she ghosted me after that

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I haven’t purchased any Cowboys merch in 13 years. The last jersey I purchased was a Dez Bryant when he was drafted. I refuse to waste my money on this club.

TWOK11

Reaction score
We are a society of very, very soft men these days it seems.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WHAT?????????????????? Were not going to Vegas........................ Dak??? :muttley:

maxresdefault.jpg

Blue64

Reaction score
I can’t even drop my kids off at daycare without getting taunted lol…it’s alright though, because when ( if lol) we win big I’m gonna be the biggest loudmouth they’ve ever seen
I hate to say it but it’s not going to happen while the joneses own the team…