Jones And Phillips Disagree With Report Of Dallas Discord

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2484553 said:
Ya gotta admit, that Nixon comment was pretty funny.

Not really, it has no bearing on anything other than for him to try to distract from his man-love for Werder.

Werder been shown to be a fraud in this and this "fan" continues to believe him over the entire organization.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
5Countem5;2484538 said:
So now they are lying? Only Ed Werder tells the truth in your world, huh?

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

I see. Werder is lying, but Wade and Jerry--who have every incentive to lie--are pure as the driven snow. If there's a Gullibility Olympics, you win the gold.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
5Countem5;2484563 said:
Not really, it has no bearing on anything other than for him to try to distract from his man-love for Werder.

Werder been shown to be a fraud in this and this "fan" continues to believe him over the entire organization.

You need a sense of humor, this stuff will kill you if you don't.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;2484565 said:
I see. Werder is lying, but Wade and Jerry--who have every incentive to lie--are pure as the driven snow. If there's a Gullibility Olympics, you win the gold.

Werder has more reason to lie...

but I wouldn't expect you to see it, all you see is hearts and butterflies when Werder's name is mentioned.

BTW- You accused me of living in a trailer house yesterday as an insult, what did you mean by that?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2484571 said:
You need a sense of humor, this stuff will kill you if you don't.

"My team, right or wrong" shills are anything but humorous. They're a boil on the butt of the sports world. A boil that needs to be lanced.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
bbgun;2484579 said:
"My team, right or wrong" shills are anything but humorous. They're a boil on the butt of the sports world. A boil that needs to be lanced.

yeah I used to kick my dog on bad Boys days. Just got so my dog quit coming near me.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
5Countem5;2484575 said:
Werder has more reason to lie...

but I wouldn't expect you to see it, all you see is hearts and butterflies when Werder's name is mentioned.

BTW- You accused me of living in a trailer house yesterday as an insult, what did you mean by that?

He meant your house has axles and tires................. j/k

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
5Countem5;2484575 said:

Actually, when I think about it, it was an insult to trailer dwellers. From what I've read, I don't think you have enough grey matter to afford such luxurious surroundings. If he's not too busy stabbing teammates in the back, maybe TO can make room for you.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;2484579 said:

I guess you and Eddie-boy are just out for the truth.. :lmao2:

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;2484603 said:
Actually, when I think about it, it was an insult to trailer dwellers. From what I've read, I don't think you have enough grey matter to afford such luxurious surroundings. If he's not too busy stabbing teammates in the back, maybe TO can make room for you.

So trailer dwellers are beneath you?

How very arrogant...

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2484588 said:
yeah I used to kick my dog on bad Boys days. Just got so my dog quit coming near me.

Nahhhh

Little ol' popgun isn't worth getting worked up over. I've dealt with fans even more pathetic than him. They live on negativity, strive to make everyone as miserable little pipsqueaks as they are.

Pretty standard stuff, he's just not as good at it as most...