Twitter: Jones paid 3 million to 25 year old woman and mother

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This all makes marriage seem like an irrational decision to me. Men like women. And they shouldnt be talked about as evil for liking or engaging with women. Its absurd.

This whole situation makes me respect Charles Barkley even more. Remember when he was run through the mud publicly because he was caught with a woman(who cares that it was a prostitute and who cares what is legal or not illegal) and he basically told the media to f off by saying "Im not a roll model". Brilliant, imo.

People have sex...but talk about others being low class or evil for having sex. Makes no sense what so ever.

Ill probably get banned for making sense.
All depends on how one views marriage and if they look at their vows as just words or a true commitment and their word to another.

And it works both ways, probably just as many women cheat. I've had friends on each side of that it always amused me the lengths they would go to just to try and justify that to me when I wasn't even in the equation.

Some people shouldn't get married and some should never get married.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Wrong. The "hush" money speaks volumes. Any smart attorney can find away around a NDA. Happens every day.
the NDA is absolutely useless. I am dumfounded by so many of you that think if this girl is his daughter ( I have no doubt she is) that she is somehow "Entitled," to more than she has already been given. She is not.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I think Booger is between the rock and a hard place and this isn't his decision to make.

Do you think his wife is willing to let him pay the girl 20M of her children's future fortune to make this go away? Think she isn't enjoying a little twisting of the worm on the hook even if it is somewhat embarrassing playing the part of the wife that was cheated on.

Was that his only time to wander?
Think that was a one night stand? How long did it go on and when did it end?
Are there possibly any other children fathered by him besides those four?

Those four questions, and a lot more, were and are probably renewed in the mind of the wife. This opened up a wound that he had hoped to keep closed and should have by paying the 20M. Unless she knew about that.

He's been paying his dues for a long time. Gives her the stadium to decorate with artwork (should have named it Gene's Place) and her own jean line, names the boat after her and has her do his HOF induction speech, any of that look normal to you? And we have no idea what else he's done to keep his marriage intact and not go through a very costly divorce because her 50% could take him down.

When did his legal children find out about this? Just how much do they know and what do they think of Dear Old Dad except the gravy train?

And this brings up my final question, but only in this post. Based on what you know about this, still think if Dalrymple had actually taken that upskirt of his daughter Booger would have fired him? That seems to be the point, the fatherly thing to do. Except this photographer was in the midst of selling him as a HOF candidate and I think we already know how selfish Booger can be, even with one of his own offspring.

The more you post on this the more respect I lose for you. You are older(no insult here at all) which I would assume with that age comes experience. You are sitting here making all sorts of conclusions on Jerry's motives for anything and everything he does for his wife of something like 60 years. People's lives are not perfect. People can love a spouse and still screw up. Jerry's wife may have known about this for over 20 years. All of his kids may have known about this for years.
If she wanted to leave him, she could have. She wouldnt need to be given any stadium duties or a boat named after her to keep her "Happy." She could have left him and made a freaking fortune. That fact alone shows they have some kind of respect for each other. I often joke about my wife. She makes 2 times as much money as I do. If she wanted to leave me she could have with zero regards to financial consequences that face so may couples.

You trying to to depict his marriage, something you have ZERO knowledge about is just BS imo. I know it is easy to get on here and talk **** about people you dont know, and it is often done by keyboard warriors on a daily basis. I would just think at your age you might think, just a little before you try to depict someone's actual marriage in some light. But hey, we all know you hate Jerry... so thats your excuse for making up a fantasy world of what he is like and what his relationship with his wife and kids are.

I was a very well known coach where I live, up and down the state actually. Most people didnt like me... because they didnt know me. They played against my teams, usually lost and then painted a picture of who I was in their mind and ran with it. Most people that know Jerry have positive things to say about him, no?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
This all makes marriage seem like an irrational decision to me. Men like women. And they shouldnt be talked about as evil for liking or engaging with women. Its absurd.

This whole situation makes me respect Charles Barkley even more. Remember when he was run through the mud publicly because he was caught with a woman(who cares that it was a prostitute and who cares what is legal or not illegal) and he basically told the media to f off by saying "Im not a roll model". Brilliant, imo.

People have sex...but talk about others being low class or evil for having sex. Makes no sense what so ever.

Ill probably get banned for making sense.

Ive been married sine 1988. I met my wife when I was 13 years old. We went to HS together.... my life with her was 100% luck. I often joke that I struck gold when I married her... but reality was I was 18 years old. Percentages on 18 year old kids getting married is not good. My advice to you is be absolutely positive she is the one. I dont ask her for permission for anything... and she doesnt ask me either. I also do not see a checkbook.... EVER. That is the story of our success.... if you fiht over money, you are doomed.

That being said, marriage is great if it is with the right person.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Exactly..........a real man steps up and takes care of a child he helped bring into this world. A woman doesn't impregnate herself.

And If you dont want kids or the responsibility of raising kids, either use a condom or better yet, keep your dam zipper up!
:clap:

Rayman70

Reaction score
Ive been married sine 1988. I met my wife when I was 13 years old. We went to HS together.... my life with her was 100% luck. I often joke that I struck gold when I married her... but reality was I was 18 years old. Percentages on 18 year old kids getting married is not good. My advice to you is be absolutely positive she is the one. I dont ask her for permission for anything... and she doesnt ask me either. I also do not see a checkbook.... EVER. That is the story of our success.... if you fiht over money, you are doomed.

That being said, marriage is great if it is with the right person.
the $ thing is spot on. I handle all the finances, taxes , bills, EVERYTHING. She doesn't really question it, she just trusts. I get a very small allowance for the month, she as well, and we understand, there's no wiggle room after that lol. Never live beyond your means guys. We are poor but responsible with what we do have. Its give and take. Its worked out pretty darn well for us as well. Been married since 98. Raised several kids, STILL BROKE, but happy and we dont hate each other lol. GIVE EACH OTHER ALONE TIME. It works. Thats the key guys.

Rayman70

Reaction score
People are naive if they believe this is the only time Jerry has done this....
exactly. This was not an isolated event. He DOES like some **********...but apparently Jean Jones hasn't cornered the market well enuff for Jerry. The dude is despicable. 2 be fair, she may be doing the exact same thing. Many ultra elites that are filthy rich have an understanding and this stuff is the norm for them. U never can tell. I just struggle with the idea that shes fine with this .

Rayman70

Reaction score
So, I'm a writer. Back in the day I interviewed writer Jim Dent author of the "Junction Boys" as I did a three or four day stint in the Williamson County jail. It was a hoot. I was in for a minor infraction and Jim was in for a solid 10 years. But I got to interview him, as a writer, as a journalist, as a cellmate.

Jim didn't like many others in the jail. It was obvious. But for the short time I was there, he liked me. We were writers.

He told me about a time he met Jerry at a bar. And Jerry told him, "Jim, stand up. I want to pat you down, and search you with this wand. And I want you to pat me down to make sure I'm not wearing any wires."

Then, Jim told me, Jerry bribed him to take a portion of the biography Jim had written, but not yet published, about Jerry.

Or Jerry tried to.

Jim didn't accept $100,000 from Jerry, he says.

"I wish I would have, if I would have known how my life would turn out. I could use that money," he said.

The way he told me, I know it was true, because Jim was a storyteller. But not the kind who needed to embellish facts to make for a good story.

Anyway, this story reminds me of Jim Dent.
Very cool man. Have you written anything recently? I would love to read your works etc.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The more you post on this the more respect I lose for you. You are older(no insult here at all) which I would assume with that age comes experience. You are sitting here making all sorts of conclusions on Jerry's motives for anything and everything he does for his wife of something like 60 years. People's lives are not perfect. People can love a spouse and still screw up. Jerry's wife may have known about this for over 20 years. All of his kids may have known about this for years.
If she wanted to leave him, she could have. She wouldnt need to be given any stadium duties or a boat named after her to keep her "Happy." She could have left him and made a freaking fortune. That fact alone shows they have some kind of respect for each other. I often joke about my wife. She makes 2 times as much money as I do. If she wanted to leave me she could have with zero regards to financial consequences that face so may couples.

You trying to to depict his marriage, something you have ZERO knowledge about is just BS imo. I know it is easy to get on here and talk **** about people you dont know, and it is often done by keyboard warriors on a daily basis. I would just think at your age you might think, just a little before you try to depict someone's actual marriage in some light. But hey, we all know you hate Jerry... so thats your excuse for making up a fantasy world of what he is like and what his relationship with his wife and kids are.

I was a very well known coach where I live, up and down the state actually. Most people didnt like me... because they didnt know me. They played against my teams, usually lost and then painted a picture of who I was in their mind and ran with it. Most people that know Jerry have positive things to say about him, no?
I am surprised you had any respect for me before this thread.

You are correct that none of us knows about their relationship and this is conjecture on my part based on observations and knowledge I have of him, the basis for my dislike.

If you reread that post, you will notice questions posed about this which is the only fun about this and we are all bored and waiting for the draft or I don’t think we do 24 pages on this subject which has nothing to do with the Cowboys or football. But it has been fun.

The only thing that would make this more fun would be if Spaulding had been caught doing upskirts of his half-aunt in the war room. But she wasn’t invited.