Twitter: Jones paid 3 million to 25 year old woman and mother

Rayman70

Reaction score
Per the article, the NDA was made when the girl was 1. The girl has every right to have Jerry acknowledged as her father period. Jerry escaped responsibility by paying the mother, even though he knew he was the father and could have influenced his daughter, which he denied despite knowing the truth, in a positive direction.

Further, nobody representing Jerry Jones could provide proof of this attempt at extortion for 20 million.

Jerry is a dirt bag.
well said 100% . He thinks he is above being held responsible, worse yet, he's a bad human being. He throws $ at people as if they were meaningless fodder(business assets). Sickening mindset he has. Makes me very sad for this girl. Her momma is ill as well.. going thru cancer and Jerry has the balls to fight this. He cant possibly look any worse as a man. He needs to sell the team and reevaluate who he is. This is much bigger than football.This shows a pattern of awful behavior unchecked. My understanding is the girl just wanted 2 be acknowledge legally as his kid, but he refuses. Imagine if u will what this is doing emotionally to the girl and her Mother. This is ugly as it gets.

nobody

Reaction score
well I have 1 friend that has, and he is an awesome guy... sometimes crap happens. We dont know Jerry's views. He could have made it clear he didnt want another child and told mom if SHE CHOSE to have the child she was on her own as far as raising the kid. He did what he is required to do. So the woman gets to make all the choices for the man? sorry, we can agree to disagree. For the record, Ive been with my wife since I was 16... but I dont like how men get screwed over when it comes to kids.

He willingly had unprotected sex. There are consequences to that. Cry me a river if you think he's a victim. Reportedly he told her he couldn't have children....so he fibbed so he didn't have to use protection, which is worse.

I don't care if he cheated on his wife. It was his actions after and that he might have lied to the woman that I find loathesome.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
well said 100% . He thinks he is above being held responsible, worse yet, he's a bad human being. He throws $ at people as if they were meaningless fodder(business assets). Sickening mindset he has. Makes me very sad for this girl. Her momma is ill as well.. going thru cancer and Jerry has the balls to fight this. He cant possibly look any worse as a man. He needs to sell the team and reevaluate who he is. This is much bigger than football.This shows a pattern of awful behavior unchecked. My understanding is the girl just wanted 2 be acknowledge legally as his kid, but he refuses. Imagine if u will what this is doing emotionally to the girl and her Mother. This is ugly as it gets.
and now the REAL JERRY is revealed ! He swept this kid under a rug like some dirt he wanted to hide ! Didnt want anything to do with her.

LittleD

Reaction score
Wow! Lots of more holy than thou on this board. How many of you judges have cheated on your spouses, huh? How many of you guys have divorced your wives and not paid child support for your children, huh? Jerry is far from any saint but, I suspect there are lots of sinners on this board as well. Now, let's see which of you saints want to cast the first stone.

DonaldM

Reaction score
Still laughing at pizza face throwing darts for players. Hilarious

DonaldM

Reaction score
Lol
CE80qLW.jpg
That's a good one lmao. Witten and Dez about to scrap. I need a new Romo jersey mine is getting a Lil tight.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
says who? you? He and the mom were both adults and chose to get busy. I wouldnt have.. but who cares what they did. Both adults, bot their choice.

Jerry was cheating on his wife, only a POS cheats.

And as far as a DNA test goes, Jerry would not have paid out $3 million in hush money if he was not the father or if he thought there was a very good chance he was the father. Obviously he was banging her for him to think it was possible the baby was his.

Rayman70

Reaction score
and now the REAL JERRY is revealed ! He swept this kid under a rug like some dirt he wanted to hide ! Didnt want anything to do with her.
As a Father myself(flaws and all), and a loyal devoted Husband of 24 years, I simply cant wrap my brain around his scumbag deadbeat attitude towards a human life HE created. Even for him this is bottom of the barrel. She didnt ask to be born into this. This is classless and beneath what a real man should act like. I have 4 kids, all grown except 1, and we instill into them owning a mistake when they make them and being accountable, with 0 excuses. Integrity matters ALOT. This young woman needs his kindness and love, not this pitiful spiteful attitude he has. Maybe I'm getting old and soft. I wonder what message this sends to the young players on the team if hes displaying this lack of ownership of a mistake?Just sayin. Do as I say, not as I do?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jerry was cheating on his wife, only a POS cheats.

And as far as a DNA test goes, Jerry would not have paid out $3 million in hush money if he was not the father or if he thought there was a very good chance he was the father. Obviously he was banging her for him to think it was possible the baby was his.
exactly. He wants it both ways.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
As a Father myself(flaws and all), and a loyal devoted Husband of 24 years, I simply cant wrap my brain around his scumbag deadbeat attitude towards a human life HE created. Even for him this is bottom of the barrel. She didnt ask to be born into this. This is classless and beneath what a real man should act like. I have 4 kids, all grown except 1, and we instill into them owning a mistake when they make them and being accountable, with 0 excuses. Integrity matters ALOT. This young woman needs his kindness and love, not this pitiful spiteful attitude he has. Maybe I'm getting old and soft. I wonder what message this sends to the young players on the team if hes displaying this lack of ownership of a mistake?Just sayin. Do as I say, not as I do?
Well said my man.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I totally agree. But what if his wife Gene is calling the shots and if Jethro comes clean publicly doing the right thing she’s filing for divorce . Which could cost him everything. At least half which could also force the selling of the Cowboys. I’d be all for that of course but something tells me that’s not what he wants.

Gene probably already sees her husband as a scumbag. She doesn’t really care what this does to his image. She’s just trying to protect her childrens interest now. And not going to allow the love child Alex a seat at the table.

And you can’t really blame her. No telling what she’s had to put up with over the years with his screwing around.

Last edited:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

Exactly..........a real man steps up and takes care of a child he helped bring into this world. A woman doesn't impregnate herself.

And If you dont want kids or the responsibility of raising kids, either use a condom or better yet, keep your dam zipper up!

Pass2Run

Reaction score
So, I'm a writer. Back in the day I interviewed writer Jim Dent author of the "Junction Boys" as I did a three or four day stint in the Williamson County jail. It was a hoot. I was in for a minor infraction and Jim was in for a solid 10 years. But I got to interview him, as a writer, as a journalist, as a cellmate.

Jim didn't like many others in the jail. It was obvious. But for the short time I was there, he liked me. We were writers.

He told me about a time he met Jerry at a bar. And Jerry told him, "Jim, stand up. I want to pat you down, and search you with this wand. And I want you to pat me down to make sure I'm not wearing any wires."

Then, Jim told me, Jerry bribed him to take a portion of the biography Jim had written, but not yet published, about Jerry.

Or Jerry tried to.

Jim didn't accept $100,000 from Jerry, he says.

"I wish I would have, if I would have known how my life would turn out. I could use that money," he said.

The way he told me, I know it was true, because Jim was a storyteller. But not the kind who needed to embellish facts to make for a good story.

Anyway, this story reminds me of Jim Dent.

mrmojo

Reaction score
People are naive if they believe this is the only time Jerry has done this....