Twitter: Jones paid 3 million to 25 year old woman and mother

offlimits

Reaction score
Research? Ive read what is in the media..... unless you are personally involved, you know no more than I. The court docs are proof of NOTHING. They are claims by the girl in court filings, nothing more. AND, the court filings themselves lead me to side with Jerry 100%.

He went out with a woman, they had sex, she got pregnant. He wanted no part of her or the child. Mom agreed to take money. Case closed. By the way, as of this moment, there is NOTHING in public that definitively confirms Jerry is the father.

Wrong. The "hush" money speaks volumes. Any smart attorney can find away around a NDA. Happens every day.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Booger is between the rock and a hard place and this isn't his decision to make.

Do you think his wife is willing to let him pay the girl 20M of her children's future fortune to make this go away? Think she isn't enjoying a little twisting of the worm on the hook even if it is somewhat embarrassing playing the part of the wife that was cheated on.

Was that his only time to wander?
Think that was a one night stand? How long did it go on and when did it end?
Are there possibly any other children fathered by him besides those four?

Those four questions, and a lot more, were and are probably renewed in the mind of the wife. This opened up a wound that he had hoped to keep closed and should have by paying the 20M. Unless she knew about that.

He's been paying his dues for a long time. Gives her the stadium to decorate with artwork (should have named it Gene's Place) and her own jean line, names the boat after her and has her do his HOF induction speech, any of that look normal to you? And we have no idea what else he's done to keep his marriage intact and not go through a very costly divorce because her 50% could take him down.

When did his legal children find out about this? Just how much do they know and what do they think of Dear Old Dad except the gravy train?

And this brings up my final question, but only in this post. Based on what you know about this, still think if Dalrymple had actually taken that upskirt of his daughter Booger would have fired him? That seems to be the point, the fatherly thing to do. Except this photographer was in the midst of selling him as a HOF candidate and I think we already know how selfish Booger can be, even with one of his own offspring.

Last edited:

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I think Booger is between the rock and a hard place and this isn't his decision to make.

Do you think his wife is willing to let him pay the girl 20M of her children's future fortune to make this go away? Think she isn't enjoying a little twisting of the worm on the hook even if it is somewhat embarrassing playing the part of the wife that was cheated on.

Those four questions, and a lot more, were and are probably renewed in the mind of the wife. This opened up a wound that he had hoped to keep closed and should have by paying the 20M. Unless she knew about that.

He's been paying his dues for a long time. Gives her the stadium to decorate with artwork (should have named it Gene's Place) and her own jean line, names the boat after her and has her do his HOF induction speech, any of that look normal to you? And we have no idea what else he's done to keep his marriage intact and not go through a very costly divorce because her 50% could take him down.

When did his legal children find out about this? Just how much do they know and what do they think of Dear Old Dad except the gravy train?

And this brings up my final question, but only in this post. Based on what you know about this, still think if Dalrymple had actually taken that upskirt of his daughter Booger would have fired him? That seems to be the point, the fatherly thing to do. Except this photographer was in the midst of selling him a s HOF candidate and I think we already know how selfish Booger can be, even with one of his own offspring.

This all makes marriage seem like an irrational decision to me. Men like women. And they shouldnt be talked about as evil for liking or engaging with women. Its absurd.

This whole situation makes me respect Charles Barkley even more. Remember when he was run through the mud publicly because he was caught with a woman(who cares that it was a prostitute and who cares what is legal or not illegal) and he basically told the media to f off by saying "Im not a roll model". Brilliant, imo.

People have sex...but talk about others being low class or evil for having sex. Makes no sense what so ever.

Ill probably get banned for making sense.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
This all makes marriage seem like an irrational decision to me. Men like women. And they shouldnt be talked about as evil for liking or engaging with women. Its absurd.

This whole situation makes me respect Charles Barkley even more. Remember when he was run through the mud publicly because he was caught with a woman(who cares that it was a prostitute and who cares what is legal or not illegal) and he basically told the media to f off by saying "Im not a roll model". Brilliant, imo.

People have sex...but talk about others being low class or evil for having sex. Makes no sense what so ever.

Ill probably get banned for making sense.
Adultery is a crime in some states

csirl

Reaction score

And this brings up my final question, but only in this post. Based on what you know about this, still think if Dalrymple had actually taken that upskirt of his daughter Booger would have fired him? That seems to be the point, the fatherly thing to do. Except this photographer was in the midst of selling him a s HOF candidate and I think we already know how selfish Booger can be, even with one of his own offspring.

I'm not sure that a divorce makes much difference to the Cowboys future. Whether Jerry owns 100% or Jerry and Gene own 50% each, the kids will likely inherit the full 100% between them. Unless Jerry does a Bernie Ecclestone and re-marries and has a child in his 80s - so divorce puts Gene's kids more at risk of not getting 100% than no divorce.

Does the concept of the Right Share exist in Texas law?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
……..while beastiality remains legal in 4 states; Wyoming Hawaii, West Virginia, and New Mexico.

Oh the inhumanity…..
Unless they changed the law in Texas you can shoot your spouse if you catch them in the act

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not sure that a divorce makes much difference to the Cowboys future. Whether Jerry owns 100% or Jerry and Gene own 50% each, the kids will likely inherit the full 100% between them. Unless Jerry does a Bernie Ecclestone and re-marries and has a child in his 80s - so divorce puts Gene's kids more at risk of not getting 100% than no divorce.

Does the concept of the Right Share exist in Texas law?
Community Property state.