Twitter: Jones paid 3 million to 25 year old woman and mother

DonaldM

Reaction score
Y'all need to lay off Jethro. Just mad you can't score young hot girls.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
There is too damned much of it for Cowboys fans, we have enough to deal with just the football part.

Just take a hard look at the extracurricular activity of this team and tell me all the others have to deal with this. We've had one player kill two good samaritans in a hit and run and another kill a fellow player in a DUI, a player exposing himself to an 11 year old and a child molester, then throw in the assorted just bad actors. As fans, we have had way more than our share.
Yea, we definitely always seem to have more than our share. It runs in spurts. One thing for sure we always seem to have one big distraction every year even if it’s just something football related like a contract or hold out, etc.

I find it very entertaining in offseason. It’s obviously not good for the team . But not many other subjects presently interest me to this level. 3 more weeks until draft.

LittleD

Reaction score
Alexandra is an aide for a US Congressman. She has some connections too.

Jethro will never admit. That’s the condition his wife Gene is mandating. This will drag out in courts for years.

And if it’s not resolved before his death could become an issue for the survivors .

She got 3 million and signed an NDA. Even if she's proved to be his daughter, In Texas, all he has to do is leave her $1 dollar in his will. How long are her lawyers going to stay in the game if no money is forthcoming.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let me assure you my hatred of Booger is not blind, nor did it start when he purchased the Cowboys. I have never spent a dime with this team since he bought it for my own reasons.

You have your reasons and that’s fine. But your own words betray that it’s affecting your judgement.

[/quote]If this was any other man, I would feel the same. Real men step up to their responsibilities and the only thing surprising about this is it is an isolated case with him. If, it is that.[/quote]

Jones HAS ‘stepped up’ and held up his part of the agreement for this girl’s entire life.

You letting him off the hook and blaming them and blaming me because I can't stand him is absurd.

Your Strawman argument is what’s ‘absurd’. I specified in post one that I’m not letting Jones off the hook. Once again blinded by Jones hatred.

I did look into the mother and daughter, or at least what has been reported, and the girl is dealing with a man that refuses to confirm he is her father and a mother with cancer. But you go ahead and think that's just normal and they're nothing but gold diggers.

So you know if their past history and the various other ways they’ve gone after easy money? And that’s somehow OK?

You have 0 idea what they feel.

I have 0 care ‘how they feel’. Actions, not words. I see how they’ve operated for decades now.

Ask yourself this, why now? Why is this all coming up now with two more scheduled payments that are being put at risk?

I think you’ve answered your own question. The money was about to run out and the con artists wanted more if their free ride. Like mother like daughter.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
She got 3 million and signed an NDA. Even if she's proved to be his daughter, In Texas, all he has to do is leave her $1 dollar in his will. How long are her lawyers going to stay in the game if no money is forthcoming.
Who knows how long she’s prepared to stay in the game. And I believe it was her mother Cindy who signed the agreement not Alex.

LittleD

Reaction score
Who knows how long she’s prepared to stay in the game. And I believe it was her mother Cindy who signed the agreement not Alex.

She's not going to get squat. Jerry has unlimited resources and unlimited lawyers. He will be long gone before this case emerges from the dark dungeon of the court system.

jrumann59

Reaction score
It is truly bizarre to see so many posters here genuinely hoping (and even believing?) that this situation will somehow result in Jerry selling the team and/or going bankrupt? Saw multiple posts speculating that this girl could wrestle ownership away? LOL in what fantasy world do you people live in?

I swear this place somehow gets weirder and weirder with every season that passes.
The world itself is getting weirder, welcome to the new normal...

Creeper

Reaction score
Hes paid far more than 3 million. 3 million is just what we know. He paid monthly support, yearly payments and now a trust is paying the young woman on biyearly installments. My guess is the amount is up in the 10 million range. Again, im pulling that number out of my rear...lol

Then what are the complaining about?

jrumann59

Reaction score
She’s an aide to a US Congressman and has worked in the White House. An honor student from SMU. Hardly a sleeze some are claiming.

Jethro’s wife Gene is not going to allow him to admit she’s his daughter. That’s probably her condition to not seek a divorce.

Yes because those 3 highlighted items preclude "sleaziness". So would say US Congress and White House is the spring from which sleaziness bubbles forth...

jrumann59

Reaction score
I do not see their behavior as that, it is human nature. He gave them 3M and he's worth what? 6B? Who is going to be happy with that?

I do not see a question of legitimacy vs illegitimacy, if he's the biological father of that child.

The enigma of the image he tries to project of this ultra family man is now a part of who he really is. he is a phony but I already knew that.

This site is predominantly male with a certain perspective but I do wonder what the general female perspective would be of this situation.
He is worth 6B now he was not worth that then.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
She's not going to get squat. Jerry has unlimited resources and unlimited lawyers. He will be long gone before this case emerges from the dark dungeon of the court system.
I’m sure he’s glad to see you’re in full support of denying Alex her god given birth right .

Everyone supporting Jethro in this situation must be very proud. Lol

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I’m sure he’s glad to see you’re in full support of denying Alex her god given birth right .

Everyone supporting Jethro in this situation must be very proud. Lol

her God given right?/ This is where you lose me. Jerry could die and specifically state in the will that Stephen si left 10 bucks... and that would be that. Stephen could contest it, but he wouldnt get squat. Her God given right>????? what the heck do you think her "God given rights," entitle her to?

DonaldM

Reaction score
her God given right?/ This is where you lose me. Jerry could die and specifically state in the will that Stephen si left 10 bucks... and that would be that. Stephen could contest it, but he wouldnt get squat. Her God given right>????? what the heck do you think her "God given rights," entitle her to?
She deserves to pick a receiver.