Twitter: Jones paid 3 million to 25 year old woman and mother

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I don't have a dog in this fight. But how do MILLIONAIRE athletes/entertainers get stuck paying 100k+/month and a BILLIONAIRE owner only has to pay what amounts to 14k/month?
please show me where any entertainer or athete was paying 100k per month for CHILD SUPPORT. Do not mix child support with a divorce. They are not close to the same thing.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Lets start a poll in here. How many of the users in here are on their 1st marriage? 2nd marriage? 3rd marriage? more than 3?

Id like to see that.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Dirtbag? bahaha, this girl is likely trying to extort money from Jerry, and he is the dirtbag....lol

IN the end, she is gonna get jack squat unless Jerry settles this to avoid the media. If he says screw it, im fighting this, she will get zip.
Interesting you say this about her.
What do you know about this person to come up with this assumption?

fivetwos

Reaction score
Stephen says that illegitimate daughter is more of a premium position than defense tackle, and they will pay accordingly.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I know it sounds like he got off easy. I'm rooting for the ladies in this one. Take him down!
to hell with any legal agreement that was signed by the parties, right? As long as Jerry loses and makes you happy. smh

Reid1boys

Reaction score
The difference is it was what the lady (mother) negotiated back in 1996.
The difference was they werent freaking married.

Some of you are clueless and then you post like you are divorce attorneys negotiating million dollar divorce settlements.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Sounds like she got a lot
Sounds like her step dad committed a crime if true
He has no standing in this at all
So if he said what the lawyers are saying he said and they can prove it, that’s a crime
As for what was fair to pay in support it depends on state law then
Some states require a percentage of income
If that was Texas law at the time the daughter may have a case for more money

IM guessing you are an attorney?

MaineBoy

Reaction score
You know, Jerry sure was busy with all these “hobbies”. I’m amazed he even had the time to hire all those bad coaches and bad QB’s back then. He may even be a great GM after all given how little time he had for football.

Last edited:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
That’s never gonna happen
It’s impossible that she could be due that much money
I imagine her case will rest on what the law was at the time in child support cases
its funny how you think what the law was will take precedent over the apparent NDA that was signed by the parties.
Who does child support go to? The parent raising the child or the child?

Thats a rhetorical question.

Corso

Reaction score
This isn't like she's some ho on the street.
This looks to be a woman moving her way up the ladder in the White House through earnest work.
She's had to go through FBI clearances.
She doesn't seem to be hurting for money and has a clear career path to success with a solid education.

Seems more like she wants to make sure her paperwork is truly legit moving forward.

But I can also let the peeps just assume all women are gold diggers and just believe Jerry's lawyers who never lie about anything ever who also give no proof, just words.
Heck, maybe I'm wrong.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Not sure she could sign away daughters rights
I know because of a case with my now deceased father in law that his children by a previous marriage was able to sue his estate and won in Texas over under reporting his income to get cheaper child support and that was way before this girl was born
His previous wife was even a party to the suit
Just the kids who were in their 40’s at the time
Child support is for the child even though it goes to the mother
Not sure the mothers agreement would apply to her
It’s gonna be an interesting case

It is for the child.... to be raised by the mother. The money goes to the mother, not the child. The mother than decides on what to do with that money. Apparently, IN ADDITION to the child support, there was a trust that went specifically to the child. From the facts, as we know them, They received far more than any court would have awarded... but again, what a court would have awarded isnt gonna matter, because an agreement was reached by the parties, and that will take precedence.

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
Jerry...oh Jerry....they make this product that is readily available at any pharmacy and they work really well. They are called "condoms." For like 25 bucks you could have saved 6 million in payments to the "baby mama" and the "love child' plus probably another million or so in lawyer fees PLUS a boat load of shame, embarrassment and grief. I see you manage your personal "affairs" about as well as you manage the Cowboys.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Interesting you say this about her.
What do you know about this person to come up with this assumption?
only what has been leaked to the media, nothing more. Today's lead states that she tried to get 20 million from Jerry to keep this story quiet. If thats true, she is the scumbag.

Corso

Reaction score
only what has been leaked to the media, nothing more. Today's lead states that she tried to get 20 million from Jerry to keep this story quiet. If thats true, she is the scumbag.
So you have done zero research into who this person is? You have no clue?
You believe Jerry's lawyers and what they say while admitting they have zero evidence given?