Video: Jordan Davis

bewp7

Reaction score
tbh i do not see how running fast in a strate line or jumping in place does any thing to change the concern about if he can generate any pass rush

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I don't give a damn if he can generate a pass rush. Can he bull rush guards on pass downs and stop the run? Yes

Malhavoc

Reaction score
I don’t think anyone is expecting Davis to become a pass rusher. I look at a team like the Chargers that lost games because of their horrible run defense, and I think they might be really interested.

Dalmations202

Reaction score
The only 2 questions I have are -- 1) Will he be there, because I would not trade up--- too many needs.
2) Will he demand a double team, and I think he will.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
idk

can he be a 3 down player or just 2?

Does it matter?

Not too many teams run on 3rd anyway.

Cowboys desperately need to shore up the middle and Jordan Davis is the best run stuffer in this draft with upside to be much more.

Davis is a FREAK of the highest order not seen in NFL in like forever.

Draft him at 24 and have DQ coach him up.

chicago JK

Reaction score
I refuse to believe David rocketed up to a top 15 pick off a fast 40 time. It doesn’t work that way. Maybe he was already there with some teams?

I know the cowboys will never do this but him or his teammate Wyatt would interest me. Isn’t Wyatt in the mid range too? Micah is your franchise player. It would be smart to protect him and get some big physical monsters in front of him. Unfortunately I dot. Expect that thinking from our front office.

Reactions: BAT

cnuball21

Reaction score
I refuse to believe David rocketed up to a top 15 pick off a fast 40 time. It doesn’t work that way. Maybe he was already there with some teams?

I know the cowboys will never do this but him or his teammate Wyatt would interest me. Isn’t Wyatt in the mid range too? Micah is your franchise player. It would be smart to protect him and get some big physical monsters in front of him. Unfortunately I dot. Expect that thinking from our front office.

Same...it changes nothing about his tape and endurance.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Good lord that man is large

yBwlV7o.jpg

Reactions: BAT