Jordan Lewis is exactly what they need at CB

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I just rewatched episode 7 of All Or Nothing. Loved that rookie giving it to Dez. Nasty attitude for a small guy. Loved that. I think Kris Richard is happy to be coaching that crew.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm glad Scandrick is out of that room too. At this point he was such a negative influence despite all he did as a late round pick
Yes he complained often and wanted to stir up controversity but admitted he had to consider that he might be looking for a job in 2018.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
He didn't back down but he still lost 2/3rds of those battles. Aaron Rodgers decided he was the one to target when he needed a TD to win the game.

He has issues staying on top of routes and gets handsy as hell in trail technique. I'm glad he is confident and he does have ball skills but with his lack of size he can be picked on.

Richard wants big corners that can play press bail technique to reroute receivers and help middle coverage on the release. I like Lewis but I think his destiny is in the slot.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
He didn't back down but he still lost 2/3rds of those battles. Aaron Rodgers decided he was the one to target when he needed a TD to win the game.

He has issues staying on top of routes and gets handsy as hell in trail technique. I'm glad he is confident and he does have ball skills but with his lack of size he can be picked on.

Richard wants big corners that can play press bail technique to reroute receivers and help middle coverage on the release. I like Lewis but I think his destiny is in the slot.
Richard said he’s an exception as is Malcolm Butler.