Jordan Lewis is exactly what they need at CB

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Malcolm Butler never played under Richard. Lewis is a much better athlete. I still think Lewis' best spot is at the slot as opposed to boundary corner.
I mentioned butler as in he’s also an exception. I’d like Byron to work out too. I don’t trust his instincts at all though

kskboys

Reaction score
Malcolm Butler never played under Richard. Lewis is a much better athlete. I still think Lewis' best spot is at the slot as opposed to boundary corner.
Even though Lewis is by far our best outside Cb, you guys have been insisting on putting him in the slot since he was drafted.

Really strange how you pigeonhole a guy and won't let go of it.

HungryLion

Reaction score
it's so cute you think that there is only one way to spell a name. Jourdan is the french spelling.

if you want to say his parents were pretentious that is one thing but thinking it is an issue of spelling is just ignorant.

It was a joke.

I also haven’t ever considered french culture to be pretentious. So who is the one being ignorant?

Last edited:

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Never met Hillbilly royalty and its KingJoe to you.
Well you don't deserve to be called that if it's not displayed as such.

You are a hillbilly with a hillbilly name.....not that there's anything wrong with that.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Well you don't deserve to be called that if it's not displayed as such.

You are a hillbilly with a hillbilly name.....not that there's anything wrong with that.
Soupcan Sam is Hillbilly name and I'm no Hillbilly because I can spell.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Soupcan Sam is Hillbilly name and I'm no Hillbilly because I can spell.
There is a difference between a forum user name and your government name!

I am soupcanSAM on the cowboys forum, you are Joe king, as stated on your birth certificate with the fatback and black eyed pea stains on it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
There is a difference between a forum user name and your government name!

I am soupcanSAM on the cowboys forum, you are Joe king, as stated on your birth certificate with the fatback and black eyed pea stains on it.
Wrong again, JoeKing is just my forum name as well. But as you can't capitalize "Cowboys" you are sticking to your hillbilly ways.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Wrong again, JoeKing is just my forum name as well. But as you can't capitalize "Cowboys" you are sticking to your hillbilly ways.

This coming from a guy that already insulted hillbilly cowboy fans which that is the class of fan you reside in! You must hate yourelf lol.

And I doubt your name isn't Joe King, it still states it right on your birth certificate with the roast possum stains on it.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
These hillbilly Cowboys fans are hard to take seriously when they can't even spell.
Hey, watch it. I am a Texan first but I take offense, (or is it resemblance), to that remark. ;)

Honestly, I know who they are referring to even if the name is spelled incorrectly.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This coming from a guy that already insulted hillbilly cowboy fans which that is the class of fan you reside in! You must hate yourelf lol.

And I doubt your name isn't Joe King, it still states it right on your birth certificate with the roast possum stains on it.
you have only proven yourself to be a troll

DiResta

Reaction score
im a huge fan of Lewis i think he could be really elite with enough work
but as to exactly what they need it makes me wonder
would they have drafted him with Kris Reshaard ;) as db coach? or would they have gone for the bigger longer guy like he describes and had in Seattle
Lewis is a baller and already here so of course he will coach him up but you have to wonder...

i was happy to pick up Marquez White and thought he was decent at Florida State opposite Jalen Ramsey, but the knock on him is not very physical
if you watch Sherman at all you will see he is very very physical in run support and i believe that is crucial in Rods/Kris scheme
Chido is the guy who most closely fits the mold

tyke1doe

Reaction score
This thread turned out to be pretty :laugh:with all the hillbilly jokes.
"You're a hillbilly!" "No, you're the hillbilly!" :laugh:

Proof

Reaction score
it's so cute you think that there is only one way to spell a name. Jourdan is the french spelling.

if you want to say his parents were pretentious that is one thing but thinking it is an issue of spelling is just ignorant.

lol, I thoroughly enjoy a lot of what you bring to the forum, but this is grade A jagoff material here. yeesh