Twitter: Joseph and McKeon expected back after bye

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Hard to find a roster spot for McKeon unless it is replacing Sprinkle or FB Ralston.

Joseph probably knocks Canady or Goodwin off the roster.

Reactions: BAT

quickccc

Reaction score
Coming off limited IR, I expect McKeon to replace Sprinkle, or if they decide to keep 4 TEs, could FB Ralstom be a victim to being cut ?

conner01

Reaction score
I’d say nothing. Based on playing time and snap counts, the team loves having Brown out there.
I think they will stick with the top 3 they have but after those 3 is where he will get snaps to get his feet wet

fivetwos

Reaction score
I see him being brought along slowly, just like they’ve done with Wright. That rookie has also shown he’s not ready for the big leagues yet.
If we have some bad luck health wise at corner, and Wright and/or Joseph need to see the field extensively, people are going to appreciate Brown much more than they currently do.

We need everyone. Getting lucky in the injury department is necessary, especially there.

But yeah I'm hoping we are fortunate enough to be able to bring the kids along slowly.

I have a feeling that Bossman isn't exactly plug and play....and with Diggs on the other side, they will find him.

I feel like they kinda reached for the position after not getting Horn/Surtain.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we have some bad luck health wise at corner, and Wright and/or Joseph need to see the field extensively, people are going to appreciate Brown much more than they currently do.

We need everyone. Getting lucky in the injury department is necessary, especially there.

But yeah I'm hoping we are fortunate enough to be able to bring the kids along slowly.

I have a feeling that Bossman isn't exactly plug and play....and with Diggs on the other side, they will find him.

I feel like they kinda reached for the position after not getting Horn/Surtain.

He didn’t look ready during the preseason. Neither did Wright.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Just can't wait till all the Boys are back and healthy. There might
be a good problem on our hands.

If they surprise like the ones now playing, oh my goodness.

Might be the beginning of the Nasty Dinasty!

Go Boys!

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Just can't wait till all the Boys are back and healthy. There might
be a good problem on our hands.

If they surprise like the ones now playing, oh my goodness.

Might be the beginning of the Nasty Dinasty!

Go Boys!
Dinasty?
:huh:never heard of it.

Reactions: BAT