Twitter: Joseph and McKeon expected back after bye

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I wonder what happens with Anthony Brown with Joseph back.

Nothing.

Joseph didnt earn spot in training camp OR preseason.

Kid has to earn his snaps.

And AB is starting to play with more confidence now that he's added some picks and near picks to his resume.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
We probably see less Canady and slightly less Jourdan Lewis. Brown can slide to the inside on some plays, but I don't know that Joseph immediately takes >50% of snaps.

Joseph looked pretty raw in the preseason and hasn't practiced in 2 months so I doubt they are in a rush to get him out there full time.

I hope to high heaven that we will see much less of Canady.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I wonder if Donovan Wilson feels like he's losing his spot on this team?

He can take some comfort knowing both Jayron Kearse and Malik Hooker are on one year deals. But with the number of players likely coming off IR soon (add Gallimore and Gallup after the bye) I wonder if the Cowboys stash Wilson on IR himself just to create a spot for one of them.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He can take some comfort knowing both Jayron Kearse and Malik Hooker are on one year deals. But with the number of players likely coming off IR soon (add Gallimore and Gallup after the bye) I wonder if the Cowboys stash Wilson on IR himself just to create a spot for one of them.

Which would mean he's losing his spot on this team.

You just want to argue.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hold my own unless it's Rockport. He schools me every damn time, that guy.

EnragedFineBlacklab-size_restricted.gif

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
If Mckoen has a good 3 days of practice, I could see him replacing Sprinkle this week. Like you said, Sprinkle and Ralston can no longer be practice squad call-ups.

I don’t believe that is true. I thought a team could call a player up from the PS 3 times in one year. I thought Sprinkle was called up to replace a player who got the sniffles and was not allowed to play that week.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I don’t believe that is true. I thought a team could call a player up from the PS 3 times in one year. I thought Sprinkle was called up to replace a player who got the sniffles and was not allowed to play that week.

He's been called up 3 times from the practice squad. But you may be right about the covid-19 call-up, which they designated him as when both Anae and Neal were out. If so, he has 1 more week.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Good news. I thought McKeon and Eubanks both showed something in preseason . Is Eubanks on PS or is he with another team if anybody knows.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Joseph is raw as raw can be. He played, what, a total of nine college games, missed a lot of the off-season with the Cowboys and hasn’t played this season (IIRC).

Whatever we get from him this season is gravy. Folks should reserve judgement if I’ve doesn’t look good initially.

dogberry

Reaction score
Since we are speculating, Diggs should move to offense.

Is there a way to analyze where he belongs given his hands?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good news. I thought McKeon and Eubanks both showed something in preseason . Is Eubanks on PS or is he with another team if anybody knows.

I think Eubanks signed with the Eagles practice squad. Too bad cause I thought they had something with him.