Joseph Randle *MERGE*

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Report: Former Cowboys RB Joseph Randle arrested for rape

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2018/09/07/dallas-cowboys-joseph-randle-arrest-rape-charges-kansas/

In June, Randle was temporarily released from federal custody after being jailed for two years.

He was scheduled to return to the courts in August for sentencing of two crimes he admitted to, interference with a police office and battery.

Randle was convicted of multiple charges stemming from a housewarming party in February 2016: Aggravated burglary, aggravated battery, criminal threat and possession of marijuana.

Just in time for the Prison Guard\Inmates football game.

kskboys

Reaction score
This is about his 20th charge. Forgive us for noticing a pattern.
Yeah, my usual response is to let them live next door to you. I'll accept the pattern and keep 'em in jail.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Randle accused of rape? I guess the underwear thief has upped his crime level.

Dear oh dear! This is really a bad situation. If he's guilty, it's actually rather sad. All that talent gone to waste. Dear me, this chap can't stay out of trouble, can he? How long has he been out since his last crime?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Report: Former Cowboys RB Joseph Randle arrested for rape

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2018/09/07/dallas-cowboys-joseph-randle-arrest-rape-charges-kansas/

In June, Randle was temporarily released from federal custody after being jailed for two years.

He was scheduled to return to the courts in August for sentencing of two crimes he admitted to, interference with a police office and battery.

Randle was convicted of multiple charges stemming from a housewarming party in February 2016: Aggravated burglary, aggravated battery, criminal threat and possession of marijuana.

Dear me! Two - three months? Blimey! That's not long at all to have been out of prison. This is really sad seeing his life go to waste like this.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
He’s going to prison or back to a mental hospital this time,where he should have been all along. The dude is dangerous,and I blame the DA and courts for allowing him to plea bargain anything to be out. Freaking 6 arrests in 17 months and hurts people man. That’s bull crap.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let it go. He's no longer a Cowboy. I hope he can straighten out. Coaches kiss these kids butts all their life, some of them have no clue what to do when it's over.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Dear me! Two - three months? Blimey! That's not long at all to have been out of prison. This is really sad seeing his life go to waste like this.

He looking at long stint behind bars this time. To go from possibly being the starting RB of the Dallas Cowboys to jail .... :omg: