News: Joseph Randle's leap does not impress coaches

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
11 page thread about Randles almost-a-fumble leap, in a losing effort to the previously 0-3 NO Saints.

The team/cowboyszone is broken.

The RBBC and/or the RBs that make up that RBBC, havent worked. Randle is what he is. A great little scatback with attitude and a problem with authority and some questionable decision makign skills.

Why would you want to make "that" a lead role in your push to make it back to the playoffs and maybe even further? Many of us screamed it during the offseason. "What are we doing?"

This isnt going to get us to a SB. Romo is another year older;

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Linehan addresses it again in his interview up on DC.com. Not surprisingly, it's all about securing the football and not taking unnecessary risks.

Kudos to Randle for not saying something stupid this week and compounding his situations further. I honestly wasn't sure he had it in him.

Last edited:

Aven8

Reaction score
Marinelli addresses it again in his interview up on DC.com. Not surprisingly, it's all about securing the football and not taking unnecessary risks.

Kudos to Randle for not saying something stupid this week and compounding his situations further. I honestly wasn't sure he had it in him.

Marinelli brought up Randle??

black label

Reaction score
I hope this thread goes to 20 pages

04276bdf6faadab4196e4741807a9063-secret-agent-cat.gif

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gotcha, I was about to say it's gotten bad when your DC is calling out your RB! Lol

No, I'm just a bit of an idiot now and then. I got my old white guys confused.