Josh Gordon may be reinstated this week

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Not going anywhere until that defense gets better.

Well this was a thread about WRs but I will say we won't be going anywhere unless we get better as a team, not just one side of the ball.

Of course, improving the D is the priority of almost every draft pick of next year, but this issue of receivers can't be ignored.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Why would anybody want him? The guy is great when he's on the field. He's never on the field. And he won't be because he has an addiction.

vaturkey

Reaction score
I think we have enough PR issues right now without adding another one.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
what good would it do if we just keep trying to force it to Dez? Lets be honest, we need to spread the ball around with the talent we have now. Ok yes Brice should be cut today, but bring up Noah or another WR if you think you need more.

Shuff

Reaction score
He is getting out of rehab this week, but that does not mean he will be reinstated anytime soon.

roughneck266

Reaction score
If he can play in the secondary, I would. really dont think we need more offensive weapons right now.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The receiving core is not the problem. Until Dak makes teams pay for committing to shutting down the run, the Cowboys will continue to struggle.
Many snaps with NO receivers open...

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Would you trade for him , and should Cowboys inquire for him. He says hes in the best shape of his life. Unique talent that I am sure can still stretch the field.

I say if Romo was the QB then definately but I am not so sure Dak could reach him.

I picked him up in fantasy
Dez straight up for Gordon.

jday

Reaction score
Many snaps with NO receivers open...
Are you suggesting the Cowboys should consider acquiring Josh Gordon?

Think carefully on your answer, sir.. my ability to take you seriously hangs in the balance.

o_O