Josh Gordon to the Pats

the_h0wey

Reaction score

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
we don't want to make a move like this which could help the team.
Considering the excessive baggage Gordon brings, there will be a lot of people who will be glad the Cowboys didn't make a serious move to acquire him.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Over/under on Gordon actually playing ten games?

Eanwen

Reaction score
If all the Browns wanted was a 5th for him I would have done it. 5th round picks don't usually amount to much.

WhizKid

Reaction score
A fifth? That should have happened. Worse case scenario, he gets banned and we're back where we were at the beginning of the season (with Brice likely still available).

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Glad we passed. Not the best fit for our offense. Don't need to be part of the Josh Gordon watch.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Good. Let them deal with him. Cleveland traded him for a reason and we don’t need to have to deal with another distraction.

Flamma

Reaction score
I don’t think we are the right team to be trading away a fifth round pick for Gordon. Glad we aren’t involved.

I don't know. I trust the Patriots opinion of players a lot more than I do the Cowboys. They once traded a 4th for a washed up WR back in 2007. He seemed to have a pretty good year.

Reactions: BAT

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
..... why?
Dez is an immature moron that is a circus act as has been proven many times just since he was released....every pass that goes to him is a wasted pass, he lacks self control, is a bad influence for the younger players.....just to name a few things