Josh Harris RB Wake Forest going to get tryout with Boys

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Josh Harris is going to get a tryout with the cowboys from what I am told, if he passes the tryout, well get his chance, a very good running back that has had some issues, but going to get his chance from what I am hearing. Very good runner, needs to learn when to avoid hits when he can, ran a 4.46 at his pro day, but can run faster, has had some injuries so that may be why he didn't run as fast.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Keep it up, Dallas. We need plenty of competition for Joseph Randle's spot. Love for Randle to actually have to win it instead of just being handed it.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
anyone with insight on this player. do issues mean...character issues?

adamknite

Reaction score

He was very close to being declared ineligible because of grades at one point.

His twitter says he ran a 4.28 40 at his Pro Day.

About all I can find.

DBOY3141

Reaction score

About all I can find.

thanks. video doesn't really look like a 4.28 guy, but we shall see what he does in camp

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
According to Josh, the WF coaches told NFL teams that he had "locker room issues and a poor work ethic."

His position coach has since reached out to him to tell him it never came from him and thanked him for his leadership.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
he ran a 4.46 at his pro day, u see him lifting 405 in the video, has been injured some, so that maybe why he hasn't run as fast at his proday. has elite quickness, moves,

DBOY3141

Reaction score
According to Josh, the WF coaches told NFL teams that he had "locker room issues and a poor work ethic."

His position coach has since reached out to him to tell him it never came from him and thanked him for his leadership.

good info. thanks

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

About all I can find.
His Pro Day forty was 4.46 but he said that it was during an ice storm and that he could run faster.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Keep it up, Dallas. We need plenty of competition for Joseph Randle's spot. Love for Randle to actually have to win it instead of just being handed it.
I feel that way about several positions on our team.

Zordon

Reaction score
sort of trivial but his girlfriend is tiger woods niece, cheyenne woods. @Frozen700

cheyenne-woods-selfie.jpg

cheyenne-woods-club.jpg

uez2m.jpg

links18

Reaction score
Man, why would the guy's college coaches trash him like that? Good luck with recruiting Wake Forest.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Man, why would the guy's college coaches trash him like that? Good luck with recruiting Wake Forest.

He was not the only prospect that somebody on the staff did that to. Heard they did it to the QB Tanner Price as well.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
there is 8 guys the cowboys have coming in for tryouts, most of you know them already except for 3 or so.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
He went down with an arm tackle but that's just one play. Don't know the player. He's a slasher like Murray. He has to have some power.