Josh Harris RB Wake Forest going to get tryout with Boys

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seems to me where there is Deion trouble ensues. His like a kiss of death when it comes to young kids wanting to make it to the pros.

Honestly, I don't like him. Something about him creeps me out.

Yep. He's a creep. And the horning in on the spotlight of young players is obnoxious. Dez Bryant is the obvious example there.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm hoping that either Randle improves a great deal or that one of our newbies at RB is capable of taking his place.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Great thread, @cowboyjoe - I've missed your posts. Good video too!

Aside: piss poor tackling by my alma mater in that first video. That is why we can't beat Navy.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
sort of trivial but his girlfriend is tiger woods niece, cheyenne woods. @Frozen700

cheyenne-woods-selfie.jpg

cheyenne-woods-club.jpg

uez2m.jpg

good for him!

JDSTAR

Reaction score
Since this thread has started, I've been watching a lot his videos, (if you google his name, you can get some great Freshman highlights) and his interviews. I'm really rooting for this guy. He looks like a beast on and off the field. Hope he sticks to the team.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
This guy can play.

Looks to have good vision, waits for his blocks and then explodes through the hole. Breaks tackles and can dink would be tacklers. Great cutting ability and speed.

Looks like he can carry the ball every down but I don't know much about his blocking and catching. Definitely has the build to block.

I like what I've seen out of this guy.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Wow, if he is healthy and has head screwed on straight I see no reason why he can't beat out Randle or Dunbar. Kid is explosive, tough, sees the hole and hits it.

Gaede

Reaction score
Yeah, of all the backs we've brought in, I like him the b est. Really rooting for him to make it.