Twitter: Josh Norman cant wait to lock down Dez Bryant?

slick325

Reaction score
Josh Norman is a baller! Should be a great matchup. Hope they do leave Dez with some one on one opportunities...with #9 back there Dez has a good chance of winning most of those.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Dez needs to run a large portion of his routes from the slot this game. Norman will typically shadow on the outside, but not follow into the slot position. Of course this probably won't happen and we'll see 10 on 10 football for most of the game. It's strategic.

cej757

Reaction score
Josh Norman better be ready to cover out of the slot because Dez will line up there as well. I like Dez in this matchup though.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Wish Dez was completely healthy and in shape.

That said, I bet this guy who I'm just now hearing about gets quite a bit of help. The Panthers are actually well coached.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Wish Dez was completely healthy and in shape.

That said, I bet this guy who I'm just now hearing about gets quite a bit of help. The Panthers are actually well coached.

He doesn't. He's arguably the best CB in the league and at least top 3. This is not a match up you want to target and the smart thingto do is move Dez intothe slot... a lot.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
He doesn't. He's arguably the best CB in the league and at least top 3. This is not a match up you want to target and the smart thingto do is move Dez intothe slot... a lot.

Wish Dez was healthy. I'd welcome any CB to single up with him. It's always, always a mismatch.

Despite how good this guy may be playing now, it would be a mistake to say "here's Dez, good luck"-- even with an unhealthy 88.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Who? I haven't been following the Panthers, idk who he is... breakout player?

Josh Norman has been tearing it up since week 1..... you gotta watch more football than just Cowboys games... that way you will know about them long before we play them
and you can make an accurate assessment on how the game should play out.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Wish Dez was healthy. I'd welcome any CB to single up with him. It's always, always a mismatch.

Despite how good this guy may be playing now, it would be a mistake to say "here's Dez, good luck"-- even with an unhealthy 88.

He might get a little help, but likewise its equally stupid to say here's Josh Norman, good luck. Dez needs to see plenty of slot action, but we all know he won't.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I think some of the people talking big about how they think Bryant will perform do not understand how well Norman has been playing this year.

If he struggled to beat Sterling Moore, Norman will give him fits.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
He might get a little help, but likewise its equally stupid to say here's Josh Norman, good luck. Dez needs to see plenty of slot action, but we all know he won't.

That's probably the game plan. Let Dez draw he and a safety on a bajillion go-routes, let everyone work and let the run game maul.

Our guys can't coach though.