Twitter: Josh Norman cant wait to lock down Dez Bryant?

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Josh Norman has been tearing it up since week 1..... you gotta watch more football than just Cowboys games... that way you will know about them long before we play them
and you can make an accurate assessment on how the game should play out.

You didn't quote me but I'm in his boat.

Cornerback play is so inconsistent. Yeah, sometimes guys get hot and have a great streak or year, but then the next year they're garbage. Like, Mike Jenkins.

I used to watch a ton of CB film. I don't anymore. There's not much of a point.

Apparently Josh Norman is good now. That's great, but our guy has been good-- really good, for a while now.

Again, wish Dez was healthy, but I just can't look at this matchup like a clash of titans.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
So the guys has 7 picks in his whole career and he Is supposed to be the second coming of Deion Sanders? I am not buying the crud they are selling, especially the stuff about Newton being MVP.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
If I'm Dez - no wait if I'm me - as a competitor - I want that dude on me all freaking day.

Bring it on man!

Frozen700

Reaction score
Wish Dez was completely healthy and in shape.

That said, I bet this guy who I'm just now hearing about gets quite a bit of help. The Panthers are actually well coached.

Just hearing about??

He's arguably a top 3 Corner. If not the best.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Josh Norman better be ready to cover out of the slot because Dez will line up there as well. I like Dez in this matchup though.

Has Dez run out of the slot much so far this season? I haven't noticed.

perrykemp

Reaction score
I am not buying the crud they are selling, especially the stuff about Newton being MVP.

Leading the Panthers to a 10-0 start despite loosing your #1 WR and losing your #1 pass rusher isn't MVP worthy?

I'm not saying he deserves it over Brady, however, I don't know how you can put him in the top 2 right now.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Norman is good. But Dez is a freak of nature. One man cannot hold him down especially if Tony is dead set on getting Dez involved.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Leading the Panthers to a 10-0 start despite loosing your #1 WR and losing your #1 pass rusher isn't MVP worthy?

I'm not saying he deserves it over Brady, however, I don't know how you can put him in the top 2 right now.

Those are the top 2 candidates. Dalton is probably a distant 3rd. Outside of those 3, right now I don't know if there is another real candidate this season.

Now if Romo goes 6-1 or 7-0 to close the season and drags the Cowboys to the playoffs he will probably win if he puts up his typical numbers.

zack

Reaction score
Those are the top 2 candidates. Dalton is probably a distant 3rd. Outside of those 3, right now I don't know if there is another real candidate this season.

Now if Romo goes 6-1 or 7-0 to close the season and drags the Cowboys to the playoffs he will probably win if he puts up his typical numbers.

Carson Palmer is having a better year than Cam Newton. He should be in the MVP talk.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
Dez is due to explode. Norman, Sherman, Peterson, double-team, Deion, Night Train Lane..
It-Doesnt-Matter.jpg

bonafidebanter

Reaction score
Josh Norman is another Panthers player that plays with a chip on his shoulder. He was about to go toe to toe with Trent Williams on Sunday. He was not about to back down. Norman doesn't get safety help.

DeAndre Hopkins 5 catches 53 yards
Mike Evans 3 catches 32 yards
T.Y. Hilton 1 catch 15 yards

Definitely one of the best corners in the league. Dallas better think about signing him after this season. He's an unrestricted free agent after this campaign. I wish Dez was 100% to battle this kid. It's still going to be a match up to monitor during the game.