Josina Anderson: Cowboys are not expected to be at top of RB market

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m glad to read that.

Very few of the more successful teams are paying big money for a running back. San Francisco is the notable exception. And they can do it because they have a quarterback on a Mr Irrelevant rookie contract.

But take a look at how the other teams who paid big for running backs did collectively.

It wasn’t good.

And that’s why there are so many now available.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

tenor.gif

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I’m glad to read that.

Very few of the more successful teams are paying big money for a running back. San Francisco is the notable exception. And they can do it because they have a quarterback on a Mr Irrelevant rookie contract.

But take a look at how the other teams who paid big for running backs did collectively.

It wasn’t good.

And that’s why there are so many now available.

I agree in totality but if Baltimore signs Henry and Philly signs Barkley it’s gonna take some legs out of this argument

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
And water is wet, I am actually ok with this.

Now, I do wish they were hosting DTs, LBs, and OTs, but they won't be active there either.

slick325

Reaction score
Josina could write that every single year going back to the year after Brandon Carr was signed all the way out until she no longer is a journalist. Just substitute positions from time to time. Say Stephen Jones when he takes over, and it would be money!

Cowboys!

12+88=7

Reaction score
When Steven spoke if you read between the lines, he said Dallas will not sign a RB.

Amazing when they don't everyone is surprised.