Twitter: Jourdan Lewis calling out the fans

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
No youre lame as heck for evidently not taking it seriously enough. You dropped 4 games already, cant lose more than 2. If you dont win the east, youve probably lost plausible tie breakers.

But, yeah call us lame, weve only waited 25 years for a SB and were pissed.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I don't blame him honestly. can you imagine being like a 24 year old guy who gets drafted into this nonsense. Everything cowboys players do or say is micro analyzed and that is even before the game's are played. 90% of the fans of the cowboys do not know how many yards are on an nfl field, I can't imagine dealing with Cowboys fans. They truly are the worst fan base in sports.

Zordon

Reaction score
I don't blame him honestly. can you imagine being like a 24 year old guy who gets drafted into this nonsense. Everything cowboys players do or say is micro analyzed and that is even before the game's are played. 90% of the fans of the cowboys do not know how many yards are on an nfl field, I can't imagine dealing with Cowboys fans. They truly are the worst fan base in sports.
A Titans player had to go on twitter yesterday and basically beg the fans to stop picking on him because his feelings were getting hurt. All fanbases are the same.

Ky31

Reaction score
The truth hurts...I have no problem with this!!

MikeB80

Reaction score
JTT is saying he gets arrogant vibes while covers thisteam. Nate says the locker room feels more like a bunch of stars than a real team. Something is off.

did you need him to tell you that. This is one of the most over arrogant teams we have ever had.

I honestly look forward to a new coach and hopefully that new coach breaks up a large portion of this team and retools.

it will depend on the coach however.

MikeB80

Reaction score
A Titans player had to go on twitter yesterday and basically beg the fans to stop picking on him because his feelings were getting hurt. All fanbases are the same.

yea in the social media era when you can tag a player on twitter I imagine every city is difficult.

Its much worse playing here though. Especially when the local media is doing things like asking jerry in training camp if this is the most talented team since the super bowl years and he replies yes....These people believe this stuff and then they lose their mind when the team isn't undefeated.