Twitter: Jourdan Lewis calling out the fans

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
What's wrong with a Cowboy's player still believing in himself and his teammates? (That's what I took from his statement.) There is no panic in the locker room. Panic only exists among the fans. For instance, we all know some fans are saying the season is over even though we're leading the division.
Winning a crappy division is no big prize. The only non division game we've won is Miami.

CWR

Reaction score
For the most part, people aren’t calling the season. They’re pointing out disturbing trends in the team’s play.

Criticism =\= bailing

The more rational fans aren't calling the season. Believe me we also have a lot of irrational fans lol.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
If he, and many fans, had clue # 1, he/they would know the fans are panicking because of the coaching staff (and Awuzie). We've seen this story for a decade. But yes, shame on the angry fans!! Sorry, but you aren't going to guilt me for being angry at the status quo around here. We ain't the Bengals.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
He’s right tho. And he’s almost certainly not the only player who feels this way. You guys are completely lame when you overreact this way.
You tell 'em.

Gimme a C!!! Gimme an O.....
ab091ffa2d03bf06a833db745eb6967b.jpg

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
sick of constant mediocrity = panic?

I'm a Jourdan Lewis fan but he needs to direct is angst elsewhere.

Agreed.

He needs to be mad at his defensive coaches calling those vanilla, no-deception plays all game long, exposing the defense to being manhandled by offenses as they work their way down the field. Be mad that your DC only calls 3 defensive plays all half, none of them disguised.

And be mad at your best dee lineman (D Law) needing a rest on key 3rd downs, because he's tired. Make sure he's staying after every day, doing cardio.

Don't get mad at us, who are sick and tired of being sick and tired.

simplycowboys210

Reaction score
No he's right. The people in this forum is exactly what that tweet is about. We are supposed to support our team and players first, even if we hate Garrett we need to be there for the players that are trying and playing there heart out. Instead of screaming tank and fire reset the whole team. These people are humans too.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I don't blame him honestly. can you imagine being like a 24 year old guy who gets drafted into this nonsense. Everything cowboys players do or say is micro analyzed and that is even before the game's are played. 90% of the fans of the cowboys do not know how many yards are on an nfl field, I can't imagine dealing with Cowboys fans. They truly are the worst fan base in sports.

lol, so for you it's they, not we are.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Maybe they think they're the 2007 NYG. At this point, I can only wish.

The production on the field is "lame." There's 'no panic' just more disgust.

MikeB80

Reaction score
lol, so for you it's they, not we are.

yea We could work but I have never been one of those kinds of fans.

I have had to deal with plenty of them though. Sitting through whole games in my seat at texas stadium while a guy a few rows behind me would spend the entire game yelling for parcells to be fired. this started in 04. Even when we were winning this guy would scream and yell about firing parcells.

Thats the kind of thing I am talking about. The kind that knows very little but speaks very loudly about what he/she knows very little about.