JP Losman no longer 8-12 weeks, ....

nathanlt

Reaction score
but NFL channel says he's out indefinitely. I don't like to have a rookie's pain benefit the Cowboys, but without him in there, the Bills have effectively erased the long shot rookie supreme performance. Bledsoe CANNOT take this team to a win on his shoulders. If they lose some games early, and get in a bad mental frame of mind, the Cowboys very well could be looking at a top 5 pick!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Lasman was never going to play a down. And if he did we were looking at top 5.

Give Bledsoe the weaponms and beware. Lee Evans and RB's are propped.
I'd take an over top 5 pick bet for bills all day everyday.

blindzebra

Reaction score
nathanlt said:
but NFL channel says he's out indefinitely. I don't like to have a rookie's pain benefit the Cowboys, but without him in there, the Bills have effectively erased the long shot rookie supreme performance. Bledsoe CANNOT take this team to a win on his shoulders. If they lose some games early, and get in a bad mental frame of mind, the Cowboys very well could be looking at a top 5 pick!

Not sure I follow the logic of how losing a rookie QB changes their season for the worse. In fact the opposite can easily be argued, that this frees up Bledsoe to not look over his shoulder.

jimmy40

Reaction score
nathanlt said:
He was third team.

fishspill

Reaction score
I have little faith in Buffalo's ability to pass protect. I don't think this bodes well for any QB behind it. Weak MFin' AFC East or not, the Bills are set for some trouble with keeping a helmsman healthy.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Nors said:

Exactly...Loosman was considered the longest shot of the top QB's in this year's freshman class...he was never going to see the field. Anyone who thinks he was going to start in front of Bledsoe is insane.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Bledsoe is done. Finis. Capute.

He has been horrid for over a year now after being sad in NE. He hadone bounce back seaosn when he was fresh but is shell-shocked again. Its over for Buffalo regardless of which bum they play at QB.

Thats why we traded won and took the pick.

BTW, Steven Jackson looks like crap. Score one for the home team fellas.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jterrell said:
Bledsoe is done. Finis. Capute.

He has been horrid for over a year now after being sad in NE. He hadone bounce back seaosn when he was fresh but is shell-shocked again. Its over for Buffalo regardless of which bum they play at QB.

Thats why we traded won and took the pick.

I was wondering when someone was going to say this. Bledsoe is DONE. He has looked so pathetic, especially last year, it is incredible.

I saw almost every Bills game, unfortunatley.

It doesn't take much to see that Bledsoe is done.

Lee Evans is a threat that may not ever see the ball if they can't protect Bledsoe.

6 wins.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Sarge said:
I was wondering when someone was going to say this. Bledsoe is DONE. He has looked so pathetic, especially last year, it is incredible.

I saw almost every Bills game, unfortunatley.

It doesn't take much to see that Bledsoe is done.

Lee Evans is a threat that may not ever see the ball if they can't protect Bledsoe.

6 wins.

Jets 11-5
Patriots 9-7
Bills 9-7
Miami 5-11

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sarge said:
Pats 11-5
Miami 9-7
Jets 6-10
Bills 6-10

You're right Sarge. Bledsoe is toast. Their offense this preseason has looked pretty bad. Almost as bad as someone else's.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MichaelWinicki said:
You're right Sarge. Bledsoe is toast. Their offense this preseason has looked pretty bad. Almost as bad as someone else's.

That whole divsion, save the Pats, is pretty pathetic and definitley boring.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sarge said:
That whole divsion, save the Pats, is pretty pathetic and definitley boring.

Oh joy!

Just think how many of those spirited contests we'll get to see!

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MichaelWinicki said:
Oh joy!

Just think how many of those spirited contests we'll get to see!

Bills/Jets......Miami/Bills.......Jets/Miami.......Jets/Giants.................

1.gif

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MichaelWinicki said:
Yep.

That list makes me want to..

014.gif

Who do you think is the worst fans Michael?

Bills, Giants, or Jets?

I say Bills......hands down. Then Giants, then Jets.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sarge said:
Who do you think is the worst fans Michael?

Bills, Giants, or Jets?

I say Bills......hands down. Then Giants, then Jets.

Not even close.

Even this year I'm sick to death of hearing Bill's fans say "We're goin to the Bowl".

Every year the same freaking thing and then when they start getting shelled it comes as a big shock.

Without MLB or the NBA, Buffalo fans only have the Bills & Sabres. And the Sabres have been a non-entity. Buffalo fans are the worst.

JMech

Reaction score
Nors said:

I believe that Evans has not caught a pass in preseason yet and really is showing severe growing pains in TC. Henry is a good running back but has already been injured. McGahee when he is forced to be on the stage all alone is showing the effects of an injury that is more severe than any other NFL player has ever returned from. O-line is getting banged up already and they sucked from the start.........need I go further.

Not convinced that it will be top 5 either, but they will not get to 8-8.