JP Losman no longer 8-12 weeks, ....

JMech

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Oh joy!

Just think how many of those spirited contests we'll get to see!

Please tell me you have DirecTV.... Are you truly going to be forced to watch all the Bills games this year?

JMech

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Not even close.

Even this year I'm sick to death of hearing Bill's fans say "We're goin to the Bowl".

Every year the same freaking thing and then when they start getting shelled it comes as a big shock.

Without MLB or the NBA, Buffalo fans only have the Bills & Sabres. And the Sabres have been a non-entity. Buffalo fans are the worst.

Michael, I lived in NY State in the finger lakes for about 7 years. My wife was a big Bills fan and we we had season tickets during their glory years...Kelly, et al. I understand what you are saying. I am not sure that they are bad fans, but holy smoke they must be the most delusional fans in the NFL... :eek: I hear the superbowl talk right now as well and I have tried to make bets to cover some of that action, but no bets yet. What is with them? The water?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
but NFL channel says he's out indefinitely. I don't like to have a rookie's pain benefit the Cowboys, but without him in there, the Bills have effectively erased the long shot rookie supreme performance. Bledsoe CANNOT take this team to a win on his shoulders. If they lose some games early, and get in a bad mental frame of mind, the Cowboys very well could be looking at a top 5 pick!

if you wanted to insure a top 5 pick you should have hoped Bledsoe got hurt and Losman played...

Losman was never playing this yr anyway, unless the Bills season was essentially over or Bledsoe got hurt

David

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Not even close.

Even this year I'm sick to death of hearing Bill's fans say "We're goin to the Bowl".

Every year the same freaking thing and then when they start getting shelled it comes as a big shock.

Without MLB or the NBA, Buffalo fans only have the Bills & Sabres. And the Sabres have been a non-entity. Buffalo fans are the worst.

AHHHH...those wonderful Bills fans...The year was 1992, our Cowboys fan club had watched the Cowboys games at the same place for two yrs, we were up to nearly 250 (capacity of the place) every week...after we beat the Niners about a half dozen Bills fans from the Bills sportsbar down the road came in and much to our surprise THANKED US for beating the Niners, saying that insured the Bills would finally win the big one...they made huge ***** of themselves while there too...needless to say after the 52-17 thrashing we paid a little visit to that Bills bar down the street

David

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dbair1967 said:
AHHHH...those wonderful Bills fans...The year was 1992, our Cowboys fan club had watched the Cowboys games at the same place for two yrs, we were up to nearly 250 (capacity of the place) every week...after we beat the Niners about a half dozen Bills fans from the Bills sportsbar down the road came in and much to our surprise THANKED US for beating the Niners, saying that insured the Bills would finally win the big one...they made huge ***** of themselves while there too...needless to say after the 52-17 thrashing we paid a little visit to that Bills bar down the street

David

Where was that at David?

Bills fans aren't as numerous as other teams but they are a major PIA. I'm pleased as punch everytime those bastids lose.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Where was that at David?

Bills fans aren't as numerous as other teams but they are a major PIA. I'm pleased as punch everytime those bastids lose.

The Bills had a really good following here in Atlanta for awhile, dont know if they still do...

The Browns have tons of fans here, as do the Steelers for some reason....we had great showings for several years for the Cowboys but the group finally splintered off after 3 or 4 good seasons together...and with the ability of everyone to have DTV now, the sportsbars dont do quite as good for the fan clubs as they used to...

David

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dbair1967 said:

David

That is a great story. :)

GShock

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
You're right Sarge. Bledsoe is toast. Their offense this preseason has looked pretty bad. Almost as bad as someone else's.

You may be right about Bledsoe, but Mularky (sp) made Kordell Stewart look like a QB, and I think he'll be able to gameplan around Drew's statue-like limitations. Plus their defense was pretty good last year--I don't think they'll have a completely pathetic year, but we'll see.

I think the Jets take a pretty big step up, assuming the backup QB never has to take the reins.

The Pats are the class of the division, and maybe the league.

I think Miami is headed for a hideous collapse--maybe like the Giants last year. They have a big bag of nothing on offense, and that D is going to get tired. Dissention between the O and D won't be far off, and Wanny will be done.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GShock said:
You may be right about Bledsoe, but Mularky (sp) made Kordell Stewart look like a QB, and I think he'll be able to gameplan around Drew's statue-like limitations. Plus their defense was pretty good last year--I don't think they'll have a completely pathetic year, but we'll see.

I think the Jets take a pretty big step up, assuming the backup QB never has to take the reins.

The Pats are the class of the division, and maybe the league.

I think Miami is headed for a hideous collapse--maybe like the Giants last year. They have a big bag of nothing on offense, and that D is going to get tired. Dissention between the O and D won't be far off, and Wanny will be done.

The only reason IMO opinion that Miami won't totally collapse is because EVERYONE is predicting it. Beating the likes of the Jets and the Bills is no huge task. I just don't see Miami crapping out as much as everyone thinks. Who knows though. BORING division.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JMech said:
Michael, I lived in NY State in the finger lakes for about 7 years. My wife was a big Bills fan and we we had season tickets during their glory years...Kelly, et al. I understand what you are saying. I am not sure that they are bad fans, but holy smoke they must be the most delusional fans in the NFL... :eek: I hear the superbowl talk right now as well and I have tried to make bets to cover some of that action, but no bets yet. What is with them? The water?

JMech, they are goofy. No doubt about it. The most delusional fans in the NFL.