Juaquin Iglesias wants to be a Dallas Cowboy

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I read a bio on him the other day and it stated he won't get much separation in the NFL.

He's big, but lumbers is what they were implying.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Hostile;2683997 said:
I'd take him with our 3rd round pick.

Naw, if we're gonna draft anybody from Redneck Tech, I'd "sooner" it be Duke Robinson... :D

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
silverbear;2684063 said:
Naw, if we're gonna draft anybody from Redneck Tech, I'd "sooner" it be Duke Robinson... :D

PFW throws him under the bus basically. Definitely seems to get the "buyer beware" tag.

Sandman

Reaction score
I want Juaquin Iglesias wants to be a Dallas Cowboy and we are gonna have to do it in the 2nd to get him. Think a bigger and faster A. Boldin. This guy made monster plays every week versus the top competion in college and will be a very good WR in the NFL. Look at the top rec that have been thrown under the bus by magazines prior to the draft, just watch the film. Lets get him.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Sandman;2684096 said:
I want Juaquin Iglesias wants to be a Dallas Cowboy and we are gonna have to do it in the 2nd to get him. Think a bigger and faster A. Boldin. This guy made monster plays every week versus the top competion in college and will be a very good WR in the NFL. Look at the top rec that have been thrown under the bus by magazines prior to the draft, just watch the film. Lets get him.

I have no idea whether he will ggod as Boldin but the guy did make plays has good hands

zekecee

When Posting...Please Use Caution
Reaction score
I was just getting ready to say "I would rather have Julio or at least Joaquin Phoenix"

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He gives us to much of the exact same thing Patrick Crayton does.

If we get rid of Crayton i'd like to have him. If not then he would just be a wasted pick.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Sandman;2684096 said:

Please people. Don't think that.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Is spelling correctly optional in this post?

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
I always thought that his dad Julio Iglesias was a better singer... But he did date Anna Kornicova for a while....

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Vinnie2u;2684147 said:
I always thought that his dad Julio Iglesias was a better singer... But he did date Anna Kornicova for a while....

I dont know if its true but I heard a story back when Enrique first became poppular.

He called his father and said, "Dad I have the #1 song"

His father laughed and said, "no you dont" and hung up

:lmao2:

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Sandman;2684096 said:
If he was as you describe him, he'd be an early first rounder, not a 3rd.

When you consider all the Big 12 QBs putting up huge #s, no one can say they played against "top competition", certainly not on the defensive side of the ball. Like many Big 12 WRs, he's an average prospect who put up big #s against bad defenses.

A better NFL comparison would have been Patrick Crayton.