Twitter: JuJu Smith-Schuster lets it be known he wouldn't mind playing with Prescott

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think Cowboys will do what they can to retain some of our vet WR and any other WR added to the mix will likely come from Draft, not FA. A lot of talent in the draft to pick up good WR at a rookie pay scale

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I remember when he was a really good WR for the Stealers.

Those days are gone and there is a reason not much effort will be made to retain him.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I remember when he was a really good WR for the Stealers.

Those days are gone and there is a reason not much effort will be made to retain him.
Antonio Brown made him look a lot better than he is.

Either way, he appears to be a one year wonder that can't stay healthy.

shabazz

Reaction score
…..no love for having a player with a hyphen in his name?…..

McKDaddy

Reaction score
interpretation: I can kiss Jerry's ego with the best of them. Get me in that building & I'll be the highest paid receiver in the league!!!

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Not sure what happened to JuJu but he’s averaged ~9 YPC the past two seasons as a WR.

Maybe Rothleisberger’s withering arm had something to do with or not?

Carson

Reaction score
Unrealistic but.

Trade Coop, sign JuJu for $8-9 million and save $10 million

Sydla

Reaction score
Sure.

If you are willing to play for Stephen's low ball contract of league minimum for the next 4 years.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I would not mind if Dallas could get a return on Coop or Gallup. LT or DT please.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is tired of the Pittsburgh trash beer Iron City and crap weather. He wants to come to Dallas for $$$ and a warm place to play and real beer.

For the right contract, I would not be opposed, if we end up needing a WR.

Carson

Reaction score
He is tired of the Pittsburgh trash beer Iron City and crap weather. He wants to come to Dallas for $$$ and a warm place to play and real beer.

For the right contract, I would not be opposed, if we end up needing a WR.
This to me is what it's about.

Could I be happy with Lamb, JuJu, Wilson? Absolutely. Spread Coops money out to other places.

I love Coop. But if I can get out of his contract, get JuJu for 7-8 million and re-sign Wilson. That could net us two starters and re-signing Wilson.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This draft is loaded with WR's and they can't keep Cooper and Gallup because of the cap, why sign a FA with endurance issues?

You know my first clue to avoid a FA? When they openly say they want to come here. They're looking for a cushy job with the benefits and amenities.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rams do not have any draft picks, so if they need a WR, they will sign him. They want all the big name players.