Twitter: JuJu Smith-Schuster lets it be known he wouldn't mind playing with Prescott

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
LOL, as much as people here say that the money should be spent on the trenches....WR and RB are dime a dozen, a shiny new object appears and everyone goes gaga for JuJu....ya never learn. The skilled position players have become replaceable, except for the QB.........the LOS is where the game is won or lost.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Uhhhhh for the right price sure. The right price being a two year deal at 7 million per year max.

khiladi

Reaction score
“He’s a great quarterback. Catching balls from him in a facility like this, I wouldn’t mind it. …''

Count on Dak-stans to latch onto the great QB argument, while completely ignoring the fact he praised the facility, while just a couple of weeks ago they were telling us “a facility like this” sucks because the sun blinds the WRs and the big TV is too low and interferes with Dak’s deep rockets he wants to throw, but can’t, because the TV is in the way..

visionary

Reaction score
Hard pass

He wants to get paid top dollar for mediocre production and no franchise does that better than us

Carson

Reaction score
LOL, as much as people here say that the money should be spent on the trenches....WR and RB are dime a dozen, a shiny new object appears and everyone goes gaga for JuJu....ya never learn. The skilled players have become replaceable, except for the QB.........the LOS is where the game is won or lost.
We aren't against the trenches. But reality is, they aren't going to spend BIG on lineman (well anything lol)

OL - Smith / OPEN / Biadasz / Martin / Collins
OL Depth - McGovern, Steele, Farniok, Ball.

DL - Open / Osa / Gallimore / Lawrence
DL Depth - Basham, Golston, Bohanna, Hill.

They likely bring back a guy like Urban / Watkins. I see us drafting a LG. So at best, you're looking at 2-3 TOPS at these positions combined.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
This draft is loaded with WR's and they can't keep Cooper and Gallup because of the cap, why sign a FA with endurance issues?

You know my first clue to avoid a FA? When they openly say they want to come here. They're looking for a cushy job with the benefits and amenities.

:hammer:

Players know the Cowboys culture. "Shoot, I aint going out there and risk my bonus on no meaningless game. For what? For who? Besides, the luxurious Cowboys hot tub awaits me. I needz to soak."

khiladi

Reaction score
Dallas also doesn’t have a state tax and houses are cheaper than where plenty of other big name franchises are located.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
This draft is loaded with WR's and they can't keep Cooper and Gallup because of the cap, why sign a FA with endurance issues?

You know my first clue to avoid a FA? When they openly say they want to come here. They're looking for a cushy job with the benefits and amenities.
This team need the opposite of that, that's the problem now.

d_cowboy31

Reaction score

There are wayyyy too many needs to be wasting draft picks on WRs.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
He's not a true #1. You're basically replacing Cooper with a lesser Cooper.

Also, I'd prefer keeping Gallup, he's a good down the field outside guy.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
JuJu wants a big pay day.

JuJu has never been good or healthy without Antonio Brown taking all the attention away.

JuJu can't stay healthy.

I would pass on JuJu.
How is going to get a payday coming off a season where he caught 15 passes in 5 games. Especially when he is talking about one of the most frugal teams in the NFL when it comes to signing FA's

I swear people just say things for cheap likes