Twitter: Julio Jones spotted in Dallas with cowboys gear on

DandyDon52

Reaction score
No. I like getting better. Stephen has no interest in such things. His motivation seems to be accounting and preserving his inheritance.
What the cowboys spend on players has nothing to do with his/ daddys money.
That all comes from the cap, and the cap comes from the tv money.

Jerry and other owners make bulk of their money from the home games, that is why they want more games.
Home game profits are total gravy , to put in their bank accounts.
Add in merchandising and sponsor money to that.
Owners have no expenses really.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Jerry is headed to senility, if not already there.
But I wonder if he wants to sign JJ and maybe package Gallup and Cooper together or separately to get a couple of defensive beasts. Or maybe a defensive chap and a ferocious O lineman.
I could go for those scenarios, dear ruffians.
:rolleyes:
:angry::mad::angry:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
There was a time not all that long ago, when the story here would be the purse and the shopping bag.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
* ,,,Er,,, I believe in certain parlerance's, they be more commonly referred to as to being :Man bag& plunder sacko_O

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
No. I like getting better. Stephen has no interest in such things. His motivation seems to be accounting and preserving his inheritance.

I don't agree with some (many) of the Cowboys' personnel decisions but that doesn't mean they don't share my motivation to see the team win. The Cowboys are so loaded, and have so much net worth, the notion that Stephen is sitting around his office making player decisions over his inheritance is laughable. The only thing that could significantly increase the Cowboys' income would be winning another Super Bowl.

Sadly, what we're seeing isn't greed, it's incompetence. In a world where incompetence doesn't get you fired, or cost you wealth, that's far worse than greed from a fan's point of view.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
This is much ado about nothing. Jones is not coming here. We don't need any more receivers, especially not a high-priced one who's on the decline.

That's my take as well. With the WR talent we already have, I don't see the Cowboys showing any interest in Julio Jones.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What the cowboys spend on players has nothing to do with his/ daddys money.
That all comes from the cap, and the cap comes from the tv money.

Jerry and other owners make bulk of their money from the home games, that is why they want more games.
Home game profits are total gravy , to put in their bank accounts.
Add in merchandising and sponsor money to that.
Owners have no expenses really.

"owners have no expenses really"

That might be all time right there. :clap:

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Why does that dude have an upside down baseball player on his shirt?
Based on the dude Twitter page, he is from Arkansas.
The mlb player is a picture of Ozzie Smith doing his flip. He probably took the picture and put it on a shirt. He might be a Cardinals fan since that is the closest mlb team to a lot of Arkansas residents.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If you want to go all in the next 2 years I think this is a move to make.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Despite what you may see here, he is not coming to Dallas. Maybe he’ll go wherever Aaron Rodgers is

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Are you blind?

Obvious Photoshop

Although a picture of Jones wearing a Cowboys shirt recently surfaced on social media, Jones said he’s not going to the Cowboys.

“I ain’t going to Dallas, I never thought of going to Dallas,” Jones said.

Damn...I guess the blind one is you since it wasn't a photoshop.