Twitter: Julio Jones spotted in Dallas with cowboys gear on

Silverz1972

Reaction score
You would probably get as much from him as you would signing dez Bryant at a deep discount.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I love Julio, but he's 32 and coming off significant hamstring issues. I'm good with our WR corps.

I'm good with our WR's too.

But...

If Dallas is going to let Gallup walk then i'd like a couple of years of Julio vs 1 year of Gallup.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
It's not another WR.. It's Julio Jones.

There is a potential upgrade to him for cheap.
I love Julio, but he's 32 and coming off significant hamstring issues. I'm good with our WR corps.

I agree with both. Julio is getting old but our WR core only sounds good on paper. If one of three WR gets injured (especially Cooper), I don’t think there is enough depth behind them to continue the production. Julio would be great just to be on the field if one were to go down because he still commands attention.

Unfortunately, his financial demands and wanting to still be the #1 doesn’t make him a fit for the Cowboys.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
God - I thought it said Julius Jones.

Haven’t thought about him for a long time but he was electric.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Yeah possibly! Some would say Calvin and Julio would have a million receiving yards playing with Jerry’s quarterbacks. Fun debate.
Jerry Rice basically had numbers equal to Julios career, after his 32nd birthday. He had 85 TDs and 11k yards from 32-40. He had 1200 yards at age 40. Jerry Rice is the best player in NFL history. No receiver is even in his league.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

He checked into a Dallas hotel last night. Saw other posts on Twitter.

I wasn’t sure where to post.

Honestly....I wouldn't want him. He's a diva.....ala T.O. It didn't work for T.O. here.....wouldn't work for Julio either. :popcorn:

J817

Reaction score
Honestly....I wouldn't want him. He's a diva.....ala T.O. It didn't work for T.O. here.....wouldn't work for Julio either. :popcorn:

As far as I know Jones has never questioned his QBs sexuality or did any pushups in his drive way. Dude has quietly been one of the best WR in the league.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Despite what you may see here, he is not coming to Dallas. Maybe he’ll go wherever Aaron Rodgers is
*Man, that could prove to be a real potent combo ,by anyone's initial first glance:confused:

lqmac1

Reaction score
Jerry Rice basically had numbers equal to Julios career, after his 32nd birthday. He had 85 TDs and 11k yards from 32-40. He had 1200 yards at age 40. Jerry Rice is the best player in NFL history. No receiver is even in his league.
I respect that. Once again, I was too young to watch him. It’s cool to have a difference in opinions.