Twitter: Julio Jones to Bucs

terra

Reaction score
Yo that's YOUR opinion and I'm not arguing with you. What's past is past and you can't do anything about it. I grow weary of the whole 26 years bullsh. No one is guaranteed anything, especially in the NFL

It's a new year and I choose to take year by year, So you derive pleasure from the s@#! you spout, good for you and your many minions. Don't piss in my cornflakes because you're a miserable POS.

NEW YEAR NEW GOALS

LETS GO COWBOYS!!!!!!
And its fans like you that enable Jerry to keep right on doing the same old thing. How does it feel to enable failure?

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
That's fine man ...... Hoot and Hollar and celebrate about beating the WFT, Giants, and Eagles 6 times last year.

Jerry loves that you are satisfied with that.

I keep telling you guys I give less than a mosquitoes coitus interruptus what Jerry loves or hates

I hoot and Holler for victories NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE AGAINST.

You root your way I'll root mine

Lotta weak assed fans in here

Reaction score
And its fans like you that enable Jerry to keep right on doing the same old thing. How does it feel to enable failure?

That reasoning is so far beneath me, seriously dude, I don't keep the lights on at Arlington. I don't pay one players salary and Jerry's doing just fine without me.

I love the Dallas Cowboys that is all . No more No less.

Your grandiose mental plots See somebody about that OK

Reaction score
Agree to disagree
This team has been putrid in the post season the last 25 years.
It's embarrassing to run up winning records regular season to lay an egg constantly in the post season.
There ain't no trophy for a winning record regular season

As a matter of fact THERE IS a trophy, It's not the Lombardy but there is a trophy.

Look I can do this all season Boys and Girls

New season , New goals Dallas cannot change their playoff record until and Unless they make it to the playoffs

And I'll be damned if I'm gonna let you guys Coitus it up for me

Damn can't ya'll wait until January to start your whining

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
As a matter of fact THERE IS a trophy, It's not the Lombardy but there is a trophy.

Look I can do this all season Boys and Girls

New season , New goals Dallas cannot change their playoff record until and Unless they make it to the playoffs

And I'll be damned if I'm gonna let you guys Coitus it up for me

Damn can't ya'll wait until January to start your whining
You go have a great day and enjoy the season sir !

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Or whiny lil wusses who can't enjoy the season and let it play out as if their constant itching and moaning is gonna change one iota

The "lil wusses" are the ones who keep their mouths shut and take whatever Jerry and sons give them.

So goodluck

Last edited:

jrumann59

Reaction score
It's funny how these other teams will jump in and grab a player off free agency that could improve their roster. And Dallas. :bow:. :thumbdown:
Dude has been on the street for over a month, so its not like everyone was beating down his door. He took the best situation of all the vet min offers out there. I mean if TB and Dallas were offering you the same exact contract which one would you take if the upcoming season may be your last.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Physically it looks like he's done. Consistently injured and lost a step in recent years. He was a fantastic receiver but it doesn't matter if Tom Brady or Brian Hoyer throws him the ball next season in my opinion.

I'm pretty sure Brady puts helium in the ball. Has to be something. No way his arm has actually gotten better at 45. But anyway....

Pass2Run

Reaction score
That's fine man ...... Hoot and Hollar and celebrate about beating the WFT, Giants, and Eagles 6 times last year.

Jerry loves that you are satisfied with that.

You're pretty much right here.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Well I think he might be a fill in for early in tampa season, till their hurt wr are ready to come back.
I think best thing would be to save him for late in games and last few games of season and playoffs.