Julius?

hairic

Reaction score
numnuts23;1665074 said:
I'm guessing ribs??

That was my guess too, based on his posture. Either the ribs, back, or sternum.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
what happend to Julius? Every good play he had was negated by a penalty.

EndGame

Reaction score
He was actually having a good game ... running well. abersonc is right ... every good play Julius had was negated by a penalty ... and he had several of them.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
air0208;1665068 said:
got demoted to 2nd string..

No reason for that... he ran hard and had some good runs...

He ran tough last week too...

I have no issues with Julius...

BouncingCheese

Stay out of my Bidness
Reaction score
Julis Who? I hope he feels better but I think we all know now that Marion Barber is the starting running back for this team. He gets better as the game goes on, not the other way around like JJ plays. He is tougher, he hits harder, and he is simply a better player.

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
Looked like his arm was in a sling at the end of the game, but I couldn't really tell? Shoulder or ribs are probably a good guess imo.

Parche

Reaction score
trickblue;1665370 said:

Well well, I like Julius too and I think that he´s a solid player...

But Barber is OVERplaying Julius and by much!

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
trickblue;1665370 said:

I dont want him to get hurt, it does hurt our offense a lot. I just think as a lot of others, Barber should get a start sometime. Just my opinion.

If they bring out the "why try to fix if it aint broke" excuse, the offense could get better if Barber makes a start, but it also could make it worse, can go both ways i guess.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Mickey will let us know right after the break on the post game show.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
BouncingCheese;1665393 said:
Julis Who? I hope he feels better but I think we all know now that Marion Barber is the starting running back for this team. He gets better as the game goes on, not the other way around like JJ plays. He is tougher, he hits harder, and he is simply a better player.
Do you just not understand that Barber is fresh at the end of the game because he splits carries and thats where he really excels. If he had the full load, it would be very difficult to perform up to those levels.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
trickblue;1665370 said:

me either...two or three awful officiating calls wiped out good plays, thats not his fault

and the guy flat out blocked his arse off on blitzes, as he always does

David

sbark

Reaction score
air0208;1665435 said:
I dont want him to get hurt, it does hurt our offense a lot. I just think as a lot of others, Barber should get a start sometime. Just my opinion.

If they bring out the "why try to fix if it aint broke" excuse, the offense could get better if Barber makes a start, but it also could make it worse, can go both ways i guess.

I dont care what you think.........what do you think of that......:D

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
speedkilz88;1665448 said:
To you just not understand that Barber is fresh at the end of the game because he splits carries and thats where he really excels. If he had the full load, it would be very difficult to perform up to those levels.

:hammer:

This is why I am completely fine with the way they are handling the RB position.

I am loving a fresh-legged Barber in the 4th qtr.

ologan

Reaction score
speedkilz88;1665448 said:
To you just not understand that Barber is fresh at the end of the game because he splits carries and thats where he really excels. If he had the full load, it would be very difficult to perform up to those levels.

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Barber is a beast...

He is physical and loves to hit...

That being said, Julius ran hard tonight and made some good plays. He did the same thing last week but it went largely unnoticed...

This is the third straight game where the defense was out of breath in the fourth quarter...

You don't mess with this mix. Let them chase Julius early and get busted up by Barber late. This is working really well...

It ain't broke... don't try to fix it...