July 4th Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Homemade corn soup from a Gramercy Tavern recipe, homemade flatbread pizza, and a homemade madeleine cake from a Bouchon Bakery recipe with black cherries and green tea for beverage.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Homemade corn soup from a Gramercy Tavern recipe, homemade flatbread pizza, and a homemade madeleine cake from a Bouchon Bakery recipe with black cherries and green tea for beverage.
looking-for-the-beef-in-jack-franks-latest-consolidation-bill-wheres-the-beef-png-300_283.png

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow....my post and AMERICAN FLAG photo was deleted. Who HATES america? YOU DO deleter!

Ribs.

(now you can't delete since I gave my "menu")

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
'Eat More Chicken' There is some chicken on the pizza. My nutritionist wife rarely eats beef. I can barely get a few hamburgers in a year. I do draw the line at ribs. I buy ribs whenever they are on sale and she tolerates it. A man can only give up so much.
I eat a lot of chicken and would eat Turkey every day if I had to chose just 1 meat to eat

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
'Eat More Chicken' There is some chicken on the pizza. My nutritionist wife rarely eats beef. I can barely get a few hamburgers in a year. I do draw the line at ribs. I buy ribs whenever they are on sale and she tolerates it. A man can only give up so much.
Hear hear!

Status
Not open for further replies.