Just a reminder: no sack dlaw sucks

vlad

Reaction score
He’s such a punk for last night, i mean come on TFLs are just plays where the offense loses yards but it’s not the qb getting tackled so it’s a waste. Hit a qb on the arm to kill a play, so weak, why not just sack him like a real player would do? Sacks! we know much like DWare he doesn’t show up for the big games.

Just a reminder from the folks that brought you the hits like dak is a bottom tier qb, zeke never slowed down, lewis shouldn’t be on the field ever, amari is overrated, tyron should have been put to pasture 5 years ago, etc is this gem: no sacks dlaw sucks.

That alone made him one of my favorite players.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Turn your sarcasm detection meter up a little.
I've read his post several times and I don't think anyone can say for sure he's being sarcastic. It's not my job to figure out if someone doesn't mean what they say.

And why are you singling me out? Other people had a problem with his post too.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
If you can't see DLaw played a fairly decent game........made some key defensive plays.......go to LensCrafters on Tuesday.
It was more than fairly decent he was one of the better players on D last night... and to be honest, for the whole year... he should be in the pro bowl.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Vlad the impaler needs to wake up and try to explain what exactly he is trying to say here, as I have read this thread 2,345 times and still have zero cloue what he is trying to say...if he says D Law sucks then that is a call to him being permanently banned on this, and every other message board

Cmac

Reaction score
It was more than fairly decent he was one of the better players on D last night... and to be honest, for the whole year... he should be in the pro bowl.
You absolutely correct. I was mild with the praise. He did have a great game. Not sure what some posters saw last night.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Vlad the impaler needs to wake up and try to explain what exactly he is trying to say here, as I have read this thread 2,345 times and still have zero cloue what he is trying to say...if he says D Law sucks then that is a call to him being permanently banned on this, and every other message board
He’s being sarcastic lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I've read his post several times and I don't think anyone can say for sure he's being sarcastic. It's not my job to figure out if someone doesn't mean what they say.

And why are you singling me out? Other people had a problem with his post too.
Yeah actually a lot of people I knew it was sarcasm because someone just made a post that wasn’t last week lol.