Just a reminder: no sack dlaw sucks

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
can never tell with some on here, lol...ill let him clarify
I mean maybe I'm just assuming but I thought he clarified it with:

Just a reminder from the folks that brought you the hits like dak is a bottom tier qb, zeke never slowed down, lewis shouldn’t be on the field ever, amari is overrated, tyron should have been put to pasture 5 years ago, etc is this gem: no sacks dlaw sucks.

It's clearly sarcastic and making fun of "the folks that brought you hits like...." lol.

visionary

Reaction score
He’s such a punk for last night, i mean come on TFLs are just plays where the offense loses yards but it’s not the qb getting tackled so it’s a waste. Hit a qb on the arm to kill a play, so weak, why not just sack him like a real player would do? Sacks! we know much like DWare he doesn’t show up for the big games.

Just a reminder from the folks that brought you the hits like dak is a bottom tier qb, zeke never slowed down, lewis shouldn’t be on the field ever, amari is overrated, tyron should have been put to pasture 5 years ago, etc is this gem: no sacks dlaw sucks.

That alone made him one of my favorite players.
D Law is doing exactly what he is supposed to. Meanwhile Parsons is getting completely washed out at DE but he will stay there so he can get paid, team be darned

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Man takes a pay cut and proceeds to have one of his best seasons to date. Such an underrated defender. Future ROH Cowboy for sure.

coult44

Reaction score
He’s such a punk for last night, i mean come on TFLs are just plays where the offense loses yards but it’s not the qb getting tackled so it’s a waste. Hit a qb on the arm to kill a play, so weak, why not just sack him like a real player would do? Sacks! we know much like DWare he doesn’t show up for the big games.

You almost had me. I’m having to decipher through too much clickbait. TANK is a man’s man. What a beast and I’m glad he plays for us!

shabazz

Reaction score
I've read his post several times and I don't think anyone can say for sure he's being sarcastic. It's not my job to figure out if someone doesn't mean what they say.

And why are you singling me out? Other people had a problem with his post too.
I was too busy trying to piece together the fragmented sentences to realize the sarcasm

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
The sarcasm was clear to me.

Some people just don't get sarcasm. They are wired to interpret in the most literal sense so unless you spell it out for them it goes right over their heads. The same people often don't get analogies either.

D-Law does get an undeserved bad rap from many.

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Don't forget the offseason claims that "the OL is fine" and doesn't need to be upgraded.