Just A Thought

KJ2978

Reaction score
Watching Bama and Cinci in BCS playoff and had a thought. Imagine if Bama LB Will Anderson Jr. was available when Dallas is picking in the upcoming draft. He 6'3" 245 lbs linebacker. Imagine him and Micah behind our D-Line. Not going to happen but fun to imagine.

Go Cowboys and pluck the Birds tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Stranger things have happened.

If we restructure D.Law and Cooper, so we can keep C.Williams and Shultz. Then one of our bigger needs could be at the LB position. I say that because we all know Gregory isn't going anywhere.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Watching Bama and Cinci in BCS playoff and had a thought. Imagine if Bama LB Will Anderson Jr. was available when Dallas is picking in the upcoming draft. He 6'3" 245 lbs linebacker. Imagine him and Micah behind our D-Line. Not going to happen but fun to imagine.

He’s not draft eligible. He’d be the #1 pick in this upcoming draft if he was.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He played DE in that games that I watched.

He is not eligible for the 2022 draft.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
If it was up to me, I would've given Will Anderson the Heisman this year. All the skill players were kind of ehhh, while Anderson produced at a level hitherto unseen from a D lineman.