Just an observation

tomsanders921

Reaction score
I noticed a few weeks ago there were close to 9000 comments during the SF blowout. Today and other games like this one, there are 3000 or so comments. Lots of haters on here when we are having a bad game.
Yeah but it was the rams. The cowboys haven't beat a good team yet this year. They lost by 30 to the one good team they played. They also got worked by the cards, who haven't won any other games this year.

But if the cowboys can take down the eagles, it will bring a lot more enjoyment than the other wins have and I think that will be reflected in the comments following the game.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I noticed a few weeks ago there were close to 9000 comments during the SF blowout. Today and other games like this one, there are 3000 or so comments. Lots of haters on here when we are having a bad game.
I would not call it hating. I would call it more like 'venting.' People tend to vent a lot more after a loss.

rambo2

Reaction score
Yes, they suck.

rambo2

Reaction score
Yeah but it was the rams. The cowboys haven't beat a good team yet this year. They lost by 30 to the one good team they played. They also got worked by the cards, who haven't won any other games this year.

But if the cowboys can take down the eagles, it will bring a lot more enjoyment than the other wins have and I think that will be reflected in the comments following the game.
Who is a good team? The 49ers? Cowboys have a better record than the 49ers and the 49ers haven't won anything in 28 years.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I wouldn’t call them all haters, but there’s a lot more complaining and frustration being cut loose when we lose. Naturally, everyone was really keyed up for the San Francisco game and the way we got our butts handed to us created a lot of ranting.

coult44

Reaction score
There’s about 20-30 completely negative guys on here that troll and run their mouths here during bad times, and run like girls on days like today. You can’t find them. When teams like Buffalo lose to the Jets, or Denver beats the Chiefs, or SF loses three games in a row, all while the Cowboys are on a roll, they know their agenda and the ability to TROLL with it doesn’t work.

It’s really imperative that you continue to bust these negative doubters in the chops when they start their junk. Don’t let the foolishness completely take over the greatness of fans in the Zone who want this team to succeed.

Cebrin

Reaction score

preach

Kwyn

Reaction score

Jets, whom the Cowboys destroyed, have three losses, just like the Niners.

Oh, and they beat the Eagles.

Cebrin

Reaction score
Who is a good team? The 49ers? Cowboys have a better record than the 49ers and the 49ers haven't won anything in 28 years.
If that's your perception, then you feel even worse about the loss.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
That’s what I was going to say. Losing is more emotional and for me, posting about it is therapeutic. I love games like this when we win and win decisive. It’s fun to win.
Especially because everyone wanted us to be like the Rams. OK, we just spanked the Rams. Now what?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

SF game was yet another loss to a team that has been kicking us out of the playoffs. Just a much more meaningful game.