Just an observation

EST_1986

Reaction score
I noticed a few weeks ago there were close to 9000 comments during the SF blowout. Today and other games like this one, there are 3000 or so comments. Lots of haters on here when we are having a bad game.
getting blown out causes alot of bickering between fans, should be no surprise

jsb357

Reaction score
I noticed a few weeks ago there were close to 9000 comments during the SF blowout. Today and other games like this one, there are 3000 or so comments. Lots of haters on here when we are having a bad game.
when you are losing things need fixing

when you are winning things still need fixing but everyone responds "be happy we won"

foofighters

Reaction score
I honestly don't get the point of game time threads. You make a post in it about something that happened in the game and 2 seconds later its buried in 300 other comments that just happened when you hit, "post reply." No thanks, not worth my time.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
IMO, anyone who's simply here to hate on the Cowboys should just be thrown out. Obnoxious Eagles fans especially swarm all over Cowboy groups on Facebook. We don't need to welcome them here. I don't mean throw out anyone who's a fan of another team. If someone roots for some other team, but can talk respectfully about Cowboys football, I'm cool with that. But if someone shows up pretending to be a Cowboy fan, only to slam the team all the time, show'em the door. I also don't mean throw anyone out for honest, respectful disagreements. If someone is just trolling, report them to the mods.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
oh lord, people are so in love with that word