Just Arrived

maxdogg

Reaction score
max, can you better define "active" so I can figure out my active, passive and where was I years? And does fixin' to be active count? I have many plans to be active.

Now, I think making a martini or marg is active and pouring a beer or wine is passive. But, if I have a beer in the fixin' to stage for a marg or martini, that bleeds into the active arena. It's like chips and salsa, passive, nachos, active. This is important because one of my New Year's resolutions is to be more active. It's the only one left, broke two on New Year's morning before getting out of bed. I have to make good on this one.
**** brother I don't know I mean I made some small waves over there at times but really who gives a **** just be you and we will all crack open a beer and listen to your prose.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Gonna be cold and nasty there, just like their fans but I wouldn't call it choking, they're the only home team not favored. They're down by 3 and they got 3 for being home. I figure by Saturday night they'll have a search party out for Foles' remains. Waste of time, Eagles fans don't even leave the bones.
Maybe they all will get arrested

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Hello, all!

Just joined up over here, as the forum at the DC.com site is closing soon.

65yo and have followed the Cowboys since the beginning (1960).

Live in Austin TX (and a few other places) and am a semi-retired musician.

Looking forward to talking Cowboys football with you folks!

—GenoT

Geno, you a Horns fan as well?

Welcome to the board!