Just back from Texas Stadium East

BlueDemon

Benched
Reaction score
:starspin
Awesome just awesome!! There had to be 30,000 Cowboys fans - it was unreal , they just took over. Lotta scraps and arguments etc, security were busy.
What a win!
Thoughts, when you see things live it gives you such a different perspective.
Romo was excellent today despite the picks, he moved great. However he missed TO wide open for a TD on more than one occassion.
Julius Jones is just flat out boring. I hate to say it , but he runs and falls down , where is that Zip!? where'd those cuts go? shame, but we are just a better club with Barber in the game.
I guess Spears is what he is , a run stopper.
Crowd thought Roy PI'd on the Shockey play, looked good to me . Crowd REALLY hates Roy, called him dirty all day. Roy played well today except getting beat for yet another TD. He is very slow to react in coverage.

Little things, T-New and Glenn made some key open field tackles, not easy to do at their size. Carp looked tough on a few runnig plays his way.
I have a cat that's bigger than Gramatica , MAN! when you sae him live! he's beyond tiny!! You say no way can he kick! but man the players went wild for him.

The O-Line was excellent, Romo really takes his time, I know he threw some shaky passes early but that's b/c of the jitters.

Key note - as it got COLDER , Romo got BETTER It dropped 10 degrees start of the 3rd QTR. Keep that in mind. :eek::

adamknite

Reaction score
BlueDemon;1206897 said:
Key note - as it got COLDER , Romo got BETTER It dropped 10 degrees start of the 3rd QTR. Keep that in mind. :eek::

Maybe that'll help when we play Chicago ;) He did play his college ball in illinois, so it isn't that big of a suprise he's used to cold football weather, which is a good thing.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Thanks for the report. Love the reports back from the game.

DBoys

Reaction score
BlueDemon;1206897 said:
:starspin
Awesome just awesome!! There had to be 30,000 Cowboys fans - it was unreal , they just took over. Lotta scraps and arguments etc, security were busy.
What a win!
Thoughts, when you see things live it gives you such a different perspective.
Romo was excellent today despite the picks, he moved great. However he missed TO wide open for a TD on more than one occassion.
Julius Jones is just flat out boring. I hate to say it , but he runs and falls down , where is that Zip!? where'd those cuts go? shame, but we are just a better club with Barber in the game.
I guess Spears is what he is , a run stopper.
Crowd thought Roy PI'd on the Shockey play, looked good to me . Crowd REALLY hates Roy, called him dirty all day. Roy played well today except getting beat for yet another TD. He is very slow to react in coverage.

Little things, T-New and Glenn made some key open field tackles, not easy to do at their size. Carp looked tough on a few runnig plays his way.
I have a cat that's bigger than Gramatica , MAN! when you sae him live! he's beyond tiny!! You say no way can he kick! but man the players went wild for him.

The O-Line was excellent, Romo really takes his time, I know he threw some shaky passes early but that's b/c of the jitters.

I always enjoy the posts from fans at the game. It gave me a big smile to see how many of you guys went to the game and represented the Boys!

Thanks for the post.

badronald

Reaction score
On the broadcast you could really hear the Dallas fans after MBIII's TD - nice job. I hope Grammy is never the last defender on a kickoff return.

Reaction score
Thanks for the game notes, I wonder if Parcells regrets not drafting Stephen Jackson now....but I'm still J. Jones supporter.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
I think playing Barber more will make him forget about not drafting Jackson. Barber is a lot like Jackson except jackson is bigger but their games are identical

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
I don't at all understand why people insist on calling roy dirty every non cowboy fan I meet says the same garbage. I guess the best players draw hate no matter what they do.

lkelly

Reaction score
BlueDemon said:
Roy played well today except getting beat for yet another TD.

Which TD? On the first it appeared that Burnett and Keith Davis were in coverage on Shockey. On the second TD, Henry was locked up on Plax.

BlueDemon

Benched
Reaction score
lkelly;1206967 said:
Which TD? On the first it appeared that Burnett and Keith Davis were in coverage on Shockey. On the second TD, Henry was locked up on Plax.

I thought it was Roy who got beat on the Shockey TD? no?

Oh yeah they HATE Roy -the Word Dirty BLANKER! was heard BIG TIME! as was RomoThe____:laugh2: which one Boys fans promptly replied "and he just ___ you guys in the ___" I'll let you figure it out :lmao:

Some very cool Jints fans behind me said Romo is an annoying guy to play against, they felt they had him pinned a few times -they like him. They both really like the way he holds the ball out on the play action and then pulls it back and he does that so so well, totally freezes the LB's.

I would love to see JJ catch some passes, get him in that open field.
I also thought Dallas played too soft at 20-13 , they let the Giants waltz right down the field - that damn prevent! Theyhad held the Giants all day, why then go soft and let Tiki eat you up underneath?

And BTW, as ,much as Roy is disliked, nobody is more attacked than TO.

Lastly, I had deep fried turkey today for the first time at the Tailgate - anyone ever have that! it is sensational!!

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
man that settles it I am frying a bird for christmas I haven't ever heard anyone say it wasn't delicious.

BlueDemon

Benched
Reaction score
stealth;1207007 said:
man that settles it I am frying a bird for christmas I haven't ever heard anyone say it wasn't delicious.

DUDE! I came home and told the wife get me one of those Turkey fryer things! we're getting it! It's Dalish!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
adamknite;1206905 said:
Maybe that'll help when we play Chicago ;) He did play his college ball in illinois, so it isn't that big of a suprise he's used to cold football weather, which is a good thing.

Wisconsin and E. Illinois. Not exactly South Texas. He'll thrive in cold weather.:)

ndanger

Reaction score
BlueDemon;1207016 said:
DUDE! I came home and told the wife get me one of those Turkey fryer things! we're getting it! It's Dalish!
Just be careful,they are dangerous,seriously.

BlueDemon

Benched
Reaction score
SupermanXx;1207074 said:
what do you mean?
Yep , he's right, the guy making them told me never to do it in the house - ever, and you're dealing with oil, that stuff can go up on you from what I hear.

NorTex

Reaction score
I know a couple of folks who ended up with oil fires...be very careful and learn how to fry the bird safely.

Make sure to put in the right amount of oil, which is a common mistake...too much oil and when you put the bird in, the oil spills over to the flames and you know what happens next!!!!

Also, if you overheat the oil, it will catch fire.

Lowering the bird into boiling hot oil is the most dangerous part.