Just Can't Watch Sunday Night

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Am I the only one that has the awful feeling? this team has ripped my guts out so many times over the past couple of years i am getting gunshy. With all this hype i so want to get excited but just can't. i plan to tivo the game and watch it later if we win. i hate it that it has come to this but it has.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Teague31;2416574 said:
Am I the only one that has the awful feeling? this team has ripped my guts out so many times over the past couple of years i am getting gunshy. With all this hype i so want to get excited but just can't. i plan to tivo the game and watch it later if we win. i hate it that it has come to this but it has.
man up! and watch the game.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
For the first time since we went to green bay, I have a good feeling and I am actually counting the minutes till kickoff.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2416578 said:
For the first time since we went to green bay, I have a good feeling and I am actually counting the minutes till kickoff.
sweet! how many minutes we got till kickoff?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i am having a good feeling about this game, of course im going to tape it too, and if turns out bad, i can take a nap, but i plan on watching till the bitter end, but i have a good feeling nevertheless about the cowboys winning,

now im not saying big, we just win, some way, some fashion,

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Did you watch the Giants game, 'cause we had no chance in that one. On Sunday, hope returns.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
You guys won't believe me but . . . Cowboys 31 Deadskins 19.

Ever oncet in a while even Wade can't mess it up. Despite his nonleadership we will win!

So don't worry and be happy.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2416592 said:
73 hours, 38 minutes.

Which calculates to 4418 minutes.
:laugh2: I shouldn't have asked. it's gonna be a long couple of days till the game.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
My boy is getting very familar with the game of football. I watch, but it's REAL hard not to get pissed and say something I shouldn't. I tend to succumb to turrets(sp?) syndrome for about 3 hours on Sunday so I make a ton of trips to the garage.

Besides all that it's good for him to see the losses as well. He actually will learn more in the long run and appreciate the good games, win or lose.

Flo has already taught him the offside call and the yardage involved. Johnson has taught him what holding on to the ball entirely too long is and old, slow men should NOT be playing the game of football. He knows what special teams are but still wants to know what so special about Dallas'. Which in turn has taught him what good and bad field positions are.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Our set backs are past, the NFL and our Cowboys have been set up, and Sunday night we will watch the start of the comeback

Cowboy_4_Life

Reaction score
Teague31;2416574 said:

Get a hold of yourself, turd. It's wussies like you that make me sick. :bang2:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mysterio;2416611 said:
Biggest game of the season, we lose, season over.

Huge game. The season's not over in week 10, though.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
I am un-easy about this game also. I think Dallas should cruise, but the Skins could smell blood and come up big to end our playoff hopes.

We haven't blown anyone out all year, so I'm predicting a blowout.

Dallas 45
Skins 13

I hate the Commanders more than most things in life. I need to see them destroyed, and I want a national audience to witness it.

Daudr

Reaction score
bbgun;2416589 said:
Did you watch the Giants game, 'cause we had no chance in that one. On Sunday, hope returns.

Actually, in the first 2.5-3 quarters we had a shot IF the offense had done at least something to help the defense. After that the defense was just too tired from being on the field all day and the rout was on.