Just Can't Watch Sunday Night

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
I am soooo hyped about this game,with Romo back, Newman back T.O.and R.W on the corners with Crayton and possibly Austin, four wide.
MBIII and Felix Jones running, possibly Witten down the middle, and with our backs against the wall.

It's do or die!!!!!!!!!!!

When we win and look good, like I expect, all the wagon jumpers from the media and such will all come back, and Mon. Morning you'll hear and read ;

THE DALLAS COWBOYS ARE BACK AND THE TEAM TO BEAT!!!!!!!!:starspin:starspin

On the other hand, if we stink up the joint, well, we won't be under any pressure the rest of the season, cause you'll be able to stick a fork in us, cause we'll be Done.:(

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2416681 said:

755px-Domestic_cat_cropped.jpg

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
EveryoneElse;2416691 said:
Playoff hopes would end. The only thing left to play for after a loss is stats.

To early to worry about it, but there's way too much football to play before anyone can say that and be right about it. Not too many 11-5 teams sit home, and 9-7 can sometimes get you in.

It'd be a huge loss, and it'd make chances seem remote that we'd be able to rattle off 5 of the next 6 after losing to WAS, but it's not an ender.

I'm counting on winning the next 3 at least, anyway, so I"m not going to dramatize it.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
For the OP...do yourself and everyone else a favor and just completely leave the bandwagon. Don't watch the game at all on your Tivo. If you can't man up and watch it as it happens then you don't need to watch it at all.

Rampage;2416575 said:
man up! and watch the game.

Exactly. Don't be a sissy.

EveryoneElse;2416688 said:
I am un-easy about this game also. I think Dallas should cruise, but the Skins could smell blood and come up big to end our playoff hopes.

We haven't blown anyone out all year, so I'm predicting a blowout.

Dallas 45
Skins 13

I hate the Commanders more than most things in life. I need to see them destroyed, and I want a national audience to witness it.

UGH! Would you people PLEASE stop predicting blowouts.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Cowboys vs Commanders

Early possible playoff implications on the line? There is no way in hell I would EVER miss this game.

I wouldn't want it any other way. The Boys are back come Sunday night baby!
:starspin:skins:

Nav22

Reaction score
Yeah, our season is "done" if we lose to the Commanders.

And it will be resurrected after we beat the 49ers and Seahawks to get to 7-5.

It's an enormous game, no doubt... but let's not pretend it's a season-ender if we lose it. Still 6 games to go after this one, and a lot can happen.

Oh, and I don't see how a Cowboys fan could not be amped for this game. I can't freakin' wait til Sunday night.

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
theebs;2416578 said:
For the first time since we went to green bay, I have a good feeling and I am actually counting the minutes till kickoff.

The Force is strong with Romo.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
I feel confident in this game.

If they come out and lay another egg, well that is just how it is.