Just done with Football

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I think I’m done. It’s just too much, year in and year out. There’s no fun in it anymore. I can’t become a fan of another team, but this team YEAR AFTER YEAR fails. It’s tiring. It’s just not worth it. Constant failure. Doesn’t matter if you believe it’s the refs, ownership, coaching, players, whatever. Just consistent, constant failure. It’s like being a fan of the Lions. Except worse because the team hypes up our expectations during the regular season (which we shouldn’t fall for anymore).

Not gonna disagree. I said multiple times that the D can't keep saving the offense and Dak just straight up disappears whenever we play a non crappy team.

For as many strides as we took forward this year we took as many back. The game management, unpreparedness, just all the little things cost us so badly. I just know that if Moore is the new HC, then I am out.

dcstar

Reaction score
You'll be back. Under a new moniker perhaps...but you'll be back

Go Cowboys!

J817

Reaction score
And everyone was so wondering why the stadium was half Niner fans. DFW Cowboy have already figured it out. We are closer to Jerry’s BS.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
No, no you are not. You just need time to cope with disappointment.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Terrible ending.

But we didn’t deserve to win with 14 penalties.

The official hurt us twice today though. He should be booted from the playoffs as well.
I think we had more penalties yards than rushing yards.

Preoccupied

Reaction score
I think I’m done. It’s just too much, year in and year out. There’s no fun in it anymore. I can’t become a fan of another team, but this team YEAR AFTER YEAR fails. It’s tiring. It’s just not worth it. Constant failure. Doesn’t matter if you believe it’s the refs, ownership, coaching, players, whatever. Just consistent, constant failure. It’s like being a fan of the Lions. Except worse because the team hypes up our expectations during the regular season (which we shouldn’t fall for anymore).

Thing is you are not a jets, jags or lions fan and how long did it take the browns to finally turn that corner.
At least we are middle of the road and prolly gonna stay middle of the road with a few false hope seasons to pretend we can win it.

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
I never even got to see the superbowls in the 90s so I feel the same way. Was born into being a Cowboys fan and all they have ever done is disappoint me. I don't think I could go to another team because it would just feel cheap.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Terrible ending.

But we didn’t deserve to win with 14 penalties.

The official hurt us twice today though. He should be booted from the playoffs as well.

It’s part of our culture to catch every penalty. Especially in big games.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
They both suck
Russel Wilson has thrown 36 TDs to 10 INts against the 49ers in his career. Has a 100+ passer rating.

And nowhere near the o-line or WR talent or run game we have. And he’s played better full health 49ers defenses

If he sucks at his profession nobody in the world has hope.